2024 Yankees Season | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

Attachments

• old-man-yells-at-cloud-meme-1.jpg
    old-man-yells-at-cloud-meme-1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
Would you have blamed the manager because you walked to second and got taken out of the game? Would you have shown up late to a game and wondered why you were taken out of the starting lineup? The topic was acting like an attention seeking whore. Casas by all accounts is a really good kid that likes to talk. They asked him to do the interview. Not the other way around. Check Verdugo's past. I was so happy the Sox got rid of him. Not a good person. And I would bet that he won't be on the Yankees next year. And not for nothing but I hate these interviews during the game. They should never happen. Not to anyone
Everything I’ve ever read has said he was cleared of any wrongdoing. Boston knew about his past when they traded for him and it seemed to be ok with them at the time.Plenty of guys banging their chests these days when they hit a big shot to shut up the other team.I don’t think ESPN expected Casas to act a fool when they asked him to mic up, they couldn’t even get a question in because of his rambling. As far as Dugie being on the Yankees next year that will come down to several factors, but his attitude will not be one of them.

Everything I’ve ever read has said he was cleared of any wrongdoing. Boston knew about his past when they traded for him and it seemed to be ok with them at the time.Plenty of guys banging their chests these days when they hit a big shot to shut up the other team.I don’t think ESPN expected Casas to act a fool when they asked him to mic up, they couldn’t even get a question in because of his rambling. As far as Dugie being on the Yankees next year that will come down to several factors, but his attitude will not be one of them.
I don't know how you can know that now? He was fine with the Sox until he wasn't. And he was playing with some guys that had won a world title so it wasn't like he was playing with the White Sox. Time will tell. And while I hated the Casas interview, the guy that acted like a fool was Verdugo. And if he was still playing on the Sox and did that, you would know the difference. As far as being cleared, a girl was raped in his house while he was there. You can defend that if you want. I never did when he was with the Sox.

I don't know how you can know that now? He was fine with the Sox until he wasn't. And he was playing with some guys that had won a world title so it wasn't like he was playing with the White Sox. Time will tell. And while I hated the Casas interview, the guy that acted like a fool was Verdugo. And if he was still playing on the Sox and did that, you would know the difference. As far as being cleared, a girl was raped in his house while he was there. You can defend that if you want. I never did when he was with the Sox.
Are you saying the Red Sox didn’t know of those allegation before they traded for him?

Are you saying the Red Sox didn’t know of those allegation before they traded for him?
Oh, they did. I'm not condoning the Sox taking him. I am just saying I wouldn't. I'm not blaming the Yanks either. I'm just saying I wouldn't take him on my team. Nor did I ever root for him while he was with the Sox. I'm 68. I am very selective about who I root for. I will also tell you there have been kids on the Orange where I knew things and I didn't root for them either.

Oh, they did. I'm not condoning the Sox taking him. I am just saying I wouldn't. I'm not blaming the Yanks either. I'm just saying I wouldn't take him on my team. Nor did I ever root for him while he was with the Sox. I'm 68. I am very selective about who I root for. I will also tell you there have been kids on the Orange where I knew things and I didn't root for them either.
Everything I have read from the Dodgers investigation says that even the victims grandmother said their was not a sexual assault but rather a physical assault by two girls against another girl. Verdugo was never charged with anything.It wasn’t in his house either, this took place in a hotel.

Everything I have read from the Dodgers investigation says that even the victims grandmother said their was not a sexual assault but rather a physical assault by two girls against another girl. Verdugo was never charged with anything.It wasn’t in his house either, this took place in a hotel.
He was there. Right. Being charged isn't the same thing as doing the right thing. We aren't going to convince each other of anything. I saw him for 4 years. For me, it was 4 years too long. I am very glad the Sox got rid of him. As I said earlier, the Yanks will get rid of him at some point sooner or later. Sooner I think.

He was there. Right. Being charged isn't the same thing as doing the right thing. We aren't going to convince each other of anything. I saw him for 4 years. For me, it was 4 years too long. I am very glad the Sox got rid of him.
To me there is a huge difference in someone sexually assaulting someone and being somewhere where there was an assault that you didn’t commit.But yeah I get it you don’t like the guy.

To me there is a huge difference in someone sexually assaulting someone and being somewhere where there was an assault that you didn’t commit.But yeah I get it you don’t like the guy.
By the way, the girl said that there was a sexual assault. But like I said, maybe it's a age difference here. I have Syracuse players that I didn't root for either.

We'll have to do some accounting, Suzyn. We have one 40-man slot left for Cole.

Maybe we move Pereira to the 60 Day DL?

He was there. Right. Being charged isn't the same thing as doing the right thing. We aren't going to convince each other of anything. I saw him for 4 years. For me, it was 4 years too long. I am very glad the Sox got rid of him. As I said earlier, the Yanks will get rid of him at some point sooner or later. Sooner I think.

Isn't Verdugo a free agent after this year? If the Yanks go big on Soto, that leaves them Judge, Soto, Dominguez in the outfield. So yes, Verdugo would almost certainly be gone.

If they decide they want to bring up Dominguez sooner, then he could be someone traded for a lower level prospect. Having him as a 4th outfielder probably wouldn't go so well.

But we're a week out from being halfway thru the season. He's checked every box on and off the field so far.

Anthony Misiewicz has a locker at Yankee Stadium. Clayton Andrews is also here. No moves yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom