2024 Yankees Season | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

Juan Soto has been playing through a right hand injury, but Aaron Boone said he has no issue with Soto participating in the All-Star Game. "We're not concerned about that, as long as Juan is good with it. It's not something that we're concerned with that he is going to injure…

RHP J.T. Brubaker sustained an oblique injury during his last start for July 11 for Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre and has been shut down from baseball activities. Brubaker had been targeting July for a big league return.

Last edited:
Hoping Rodon is over the hump and can feed off Gil’s and Cole’s last 2 starts.

Got that out of the way quickly. You know not every team retaliates.

Hoping Rodon is over the hump and can feed off Gil’s and Cole’s last 2 starts.
the first inning has been a problem for him so it might be a good day since he got through it with zero runs.

Leaving Las Vivas...

Hope he enjoyed the coffee (and the $120k paycheck).

Leaving Las Vivas...

Hope he enjoyed the coffee (and the $120k paycheck).

I think you may have incorrectly added a zero on the $120K.
I think that paycheck is closer to $12K -- 3 out of 162 games, pro-rated over the $750K minimum.

That being said for a guy who plays AAA where the average salary is about $60K from what I read, this $12K would be quite the nice weekend of work.

I think you may have incorrectly added a zero on the $120K.
I think that paycheck is closer to $12K -- 3 out of 162 games, pro-rated over the $750K minimum.

That being said for a guy who plays AAA where the average salary is about $60K from what I read, this $12K would be quite the nice weekend of work.

I thought they get a minimum 1 month salary if called up, but I could be wrong.

It doesn't come out of my pocket anyways.

I thought they get a minimum 1 month salary if called up, but I could be wrong.

It doesn't come out of my pocket anyways.

You might be right on that one month salary - that math would then work.
I have never heard of it, but it would seem fair with the constant shuffling back in forth now to set that as the annual minimum for any callup rather than using "days".

I'll do some googling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom