2024 Yankees Season | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

That was the most predictable outcome ever. Up 7-4 and the garbage pen just melts agaisnt a mediocre Sox offense. At some point Steinbrenner has to actually clean house or let someone be in charge who will. This is garbage.
Won't happen.

Unpopular opinion: I'd trade Soto and Cole (I think he has an opt out) and anyone else with 1 year and get a haul. This team has too many holes to fill at the trade deadline.

Those trades will not happen though.

Won't happen.

Unpopular opinion: I'd trade Soto and Cole (I think he has an opt out) and anyone else with 1 year and get a haul. This team has too many holes to fill at the trade deadline.

Those trades will not happen though.

Ya they won't move either of those guys for a number of reasons. Cole especially.

Yanks problem is if they wanted to sell they don't have the pieces. Who the hell wants DJ or C
Rice or Volpe?

Ya they won't move either of those guys for a number of reasons. Cole especially.

Yanks problem is if they wanted to sell they don't have the pieces. Who the hell wants DJ or C
Rice or Volpe?
I will give Rice and Volpe a shot because they're still young. I still think Volpe has the potential to be a pretty good player.

Several paragraphs oohing and ahhing over Judge's HR. Fine, it was a mighty swat. But not a mention of how leading off the top of the ninth, down by 2, he looked at three consecutive pitches right down the pipe. WTH?

Last edited:
The Ben Rice marriage has been annulled.
His 3 HR game was a flare seen by the entire league. Now, no one will throw him anything he can hit, so he chases marginal pitches. And there's no one in the lineup who can protect him.
noidea.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom