Aubrie EisfeldBayport, NYBayportA/M
Kalena MandevilleJamison, PACentral Bucks WestG
Ireland MistrettaRochester, NYBrightonATH
Julia May O'ConnorPlainview, NYSt Anthony'sDef
Ella PeersFairport, NYFairportA/M
Alexa SpallinaMt Sinai, NYMt SinaiA

RecruitingCalendarWLAX.png

Last edited:
It would be great but may be hard not playing for her dad. Two other girls on her team would be great pickups.

Grace Winkler — top talent in the ‘25 class, plays for Ridgefield CT with Caroline trinkhaus and I believe is dating her older brother. This is one we should be going hard for sept. 1st along with Gabby Lauretani who also plays for Ridgefield.

Grace Winkler — top talent in the ‘25 class, plays for Ridgefield CT with Caroline trinkhaus and I believe is dating her older brother. This is one we should be going hard for sept. 1st along with Gabby Lauretani who also plays for Ridgefield.

Now that’s a deep dive.. hahaha
Let’s get her!!!

Hoskins, Cavanaugh and Peters are very good. Snag 1, 2 or all 3 and KT would be off to another great recruiting haul.
Haven’t seen Hoskins or Cavanaugh play but I’ll take your word for it. I do really like Ella Peers from Fairport and the other YJ Spallina girls listed Aubrie Eisfeld and Ava Meyn. This is a good class. Lots of talent to comb through and would be happy with landing any of these top 10 ladies.

Hoskins, Cavanaugh and Peters are very good. Snag 1, 2 or all 3 and KT would be off to another great recruiting haul.
Based on Coach Kayla’s first two classes, I would assume Ella Peers will be on the top of the target list this summer. The staff really seems to want to keep the top local talent in the area. Hoping to get to some of the 2025 games this summer when I take my daughter to her tournaments. I’ll also keep my eyes and ears open at SU lax camp this summer. We got to meet a few of the 2024 recruits waiting in the registration line.

When I said this class is good-- I meant it. It is absolutely stacked with talent from top to bottom, it's insane! The recruiting since Kayla has taken over has gotten better and better each class. I'm hoping/expecting that the 2025 recruiting will be even better than the 2023 & 2024 at this rate the way Kayla and co. have been crushing it thus far.

Some names I really like that were previously mentioned are: Alexa Spallina, Grace Winkler, Gabby Lauretani, Mya Carrol, Ella Peers, and Molly Doran, Aubrie Eisfeld, Ava Meyn.

Some other names I really like that haven't been mentioned:

Camryn Kauffman- Certified hustler. Excellent at getting draws/gb's, quick first step, athletic, tall, does all the right things. What more can I say other than yes please! 5 star all day. Throw the dough her way please. She is so fun to watch. Plays with Lexi Reber at Bryn Mawr. Maybe Lexi can throw in a good word or two lol.

Ava Simonton- Another hustler that does all of the little things. Excellent between the 30's, great at drawing 8 meter's and is a guaranteed a bucket from the 8. Her game kind of reminds me of Ally Kennedy.

Kyle Finnell- Younger sister of previous 'Cuse commit Stevie Finnell, who later ended up decommitting from the Orange and committing to Duke where their father played. Plays for Garden City and played alongside Meghan Rode before Meghan went down with the injury her freshman season. Shows flashes of Emily Hawryschuk/Charlotte North around the crease with the stick skills/deception/slipperiness. Tall/strong body that will only get stronger with time. With the Defliese's connection to Garden City, i'm sure she's already aware of this one.

Peyton Phillips- Younger cousin of the Tyrrell's, I believe. Plays on the #1 rated club team-- YJ Spallina. Small but mighty, great on ground balls, quick feet, fast, good stick protection and good on clears. Already plays with a 'Cuse stick.

Ireland Mistretta- 100 draw controls/30 goals her sophomore year. Quick, athletic, powerful shot. Raw. This one doesn't even know how dominant she can be. With the right coaching the sky is the limit.

If anyone else has any other names that we should be keeping an eye on, feel free to share. Sept. 1st can't come soon enough. I'm excited to see how this recruiting cycle shakes out!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom