Women's Lacrosse - 2025 Recruiting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2025 Recruiting

I wonder if that 2025 from Massachusetts Maddie Egan is any relation to Jim Egan who played at Syracuse with Gary Gait. Probably not but her highlights are impressive

Post was taken down what was it?
IMG_5640.jpeg

Completely different than football and basketball. Almost no dead periods.

So what’s the % breakdown we get Alexa ?
No inside information, but just don't see how she could come to Cuse and play against her dad. The boys are a completely different situation. My guess, less than 10%.

No inside information, but just don't see how she could come to Cuse and play against her dad. The boys are a completely different situation. My guess, less than 10%.
My guess is a little higher than 10%, let’s say 65%. If she does end up coming to ‘Cuse my guess is we don’t play stony brook the years she comes here in the regular season.

Sometimes it good to get coached by someone else.. Her father has been coaching her all her life… I think it higher than 10%..

From what I heard this summer it is way closer 65% (or greater) than 10%. I dont believe playing against her father is an issue and all the schools she is considering have played SBU in recent past.

For what its worth- just passing along opinion provided by several others who follow women's lax recruiting: Spallina is an excellent player but has been passed by a number of girls who are more athletic and whose stick skills have almost caught up.

Highly doubt Spallina plays for anyone but her father He has had some very elite talent play for him in the past especially Ohmiller and Kennedy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom