2027 Recruiting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2027 Recruiting

Trimboli is probably our best Rochester player. Trying to think of a recent Rochester player who I am especially mad we missed out on that does not have the last name Ierlan. But either way some we get and some we don’t. Don’t think we are cursed recruiting from there by any means.
Umm...Ben Reeves

Pal-Mac is definitely not Rochester. Section V, Finger Lakes League.
Are they Syracuse? No, they’re Rochester. Maybe not to the locals but section 5 regardless of county and league are considered Rochester.

Are they Syracuse? No, they’re Rochester. Maybe not to the locals but section 5 regardless of county and league are considered Rochester.
I've lived here 75+ years, and I disagree. Even when there was a newspaper called the D & C, the coverage of Finger Lakes schools was minimal, because they are not Rochester.

I've lived here 75+ years, and I disagree. Even when there was a newspaper called the D & C, the coverage of Finger Lakes schools was minimal, because they are not Rochester.
Wholeheartedly agree. Section 5 extends to the PA border and more than halfway toward Buffalo. It’s absurd to say that every town in Section 5 is a Rochester suburb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom