24th Annual Basket Ball | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

24th Annual Basket Ball

Yeah, it does, at least to this old fart.

Show some respect for Jim, Juli and their foundation. It is a black tie event.

And lose the hat.

And tie your sneakers.
1682947215729.jpeg

I've met John before. He could not have been nicer, and seemed like a great guy.

Maybe he should be more cognizant of protocol, but maybe he was a last-minute add to the guest list and couldn't get something in time? Maybe the airline lost his luggage? It's hard to get a suit/tux for a 6-8 guy on short notice...

I've met John before. He could not have been nicer, and seemed like a great guy.

Maybe he should be more cognizant of protocol, but maybe he was a last-minute add to the guest list and couldn't get something in time? Maybe the airline lost his luggage? It's hard to get a suit/tux for a 6-8 guy on short notice...
Guessing its his comfort level and he knows hes around family at the event. Thats what ill choose to believe

I agree that JW is a great guy. But even a collared shirt and khakis would have been fine. Anything but a hoodie.

You people have to understand the the reason for fashion. It's to get you to buy "New Stuff". Good quality clothes last a long time. A while back they tried to get everybody to buy three button suits. Good clothes can last a lifetime. I remember seeing a famous US Senator on the Johnny Carson show wearing his Grandfather's classic sport coat.

The fashion industry doesn't sell many clothes, when you keep them forever. I have a few pair of Nettleton shoes in my closet

You people have to understand the the reason for fashion. It's to get you to buy "New Stuff". Good quality clothes last a long time. A while back they tried to get everybody to buy three button suits. Good clothes can last a lifetime. I remember seeing a famous US Senator on the Johnny Carson show wearing his Grandfather's classic sport coat.

The fashion industry doesn't sell many clothes, when you keep them forever. I have a few pair of Nettleton shoes in my closet
leather all around laces up the middle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom