24th Annual Basket Ball | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

24th Annual Basket Ball

I hope that’s not Brandon Triche on the left.

Who's the person standing behind Ryan Blackwell, with his hand on his shoulder? Can't place it.

And I think HOWARD Triche looks pretty dapper and young, for a mid-50 year old!

Who's the person standing behind Ryan Blackwell, with his hand on his shoulder? Can't place it.

And I think HOWARD Triche looks pretty dapper and young, for a mid-50 year old!

Bowie.

Looks like Jesse, Joe, and Judah were there.
Man, how many hours did this Ball last?
I'm exhausted just looking through all of the pictures. I'd need to drink plenty of bourbon to get through this event and that's even with my favorite basketball team there. I guess I'm just too much of an introvert.

Great job by Buddy to almost avoid all pictures.

Lot of good pics in that portfolio. 4 different sets. Plenty of player pics. Interesting that at the live auction the framed pic of JB and 1100 wins is Joe, Jesse and Sy auctioning it. Glad they attended. But my favorite pic is one of Jim and Julie dancing. Looks like a different person.

IMG_0689.jpeg
IMG_0688.jpeg

Lot of good pics in that portfolio. 4 different sets. Plenty of player pics. Interesting that at the live auction the framed pic of JB and 1100 wins is Joe, Jesse and Sy auctioning it. Glad they attended. But my favorite pic is one of Jim and Julie dancing. Looks like a different person.

View attachment 227567View attachment 227569
Jimmy getting jigggyyyy

It would have to be a little uncomfortable for the transferring players that attended the Ball.

Also, for the current players with their now ex-teammates there.

What do you talk about? $ Bags? How much better my new team will be? How the portal works?

It would have to be a little uncomfortable for the transferring players that attended the Ball.

What do you talk about? $ Bags? How much better my new team will be? How the portal works?

I don’t think they’re uncomfortable at all. They’re all friends. Look at the pics you’ll even see one with Jesses arm around JB and all smiles.

I think a lot of people have this piece wrong. One, they are happy for them for trying to get themselves into a better situation. Two, they will look at it as more opportunities for PT for themselves.

All the wins, all the final fours, all the gold medals, all the accolades. He still goes to bed every night, looks over at Juli, and says "how the hell did I pull this off?"

FIFY. :p

She's still a smokeshow.
God bless ya, Jimmy!!

He wore his headband? Was he expecting a pickup game?
Rumor is GW challenged him to H-O-R-S-E.
Melo just couldn't resist and the headband was just to get in GW's head.

View attachment 227567View attachment 227569
lol I stopped at the first pic of Chris Bell with none other than Chris Bell!
Cracked me up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom