24th Annual Basket Ball | Syracusefan.com

24th Annual Basket Ball

Do they ship or do people have to pick the item up from them in person?

Jesse there but not Judah

I don’t know if Judah was there but I wouldn’t take that picture as gospel as to who was there. That pic has Jesse and Symir but I’ve seen other pics of Buddy and Joe there too. So that pic may not be all inclusive although I’d think Judah would have made this pic.

I don’t know if Judah was there but I wouldn’t take that picture as gospel as to who was there. That pic has Jesse and Symir but I’ve seen other pics of Buddy and Joe there too. So that pic may not be all inclusive although I’d think Judah would have made this pic.
Joe and Buddy were there. Joe was helping out with the live auction when this picture was likely taken. John Bol had another commitment and was late, but was in attendance. Judah was not present (don't read into it....not directed at you Bees).

Joe and Buddy were there. Joe was helping out with the live auction when this picture was likely taken. John Bol had another commitment and was late, but was in attendance. Judah was not present (don't read into it...not directed at you Bees).

Thx. I might be blind but I don’t see Griff either.

John Wallace couldn't put on a suit?
If you look closer he has a suit jacket on. He just chose to wear a hoodie underneath. Different than most, but I'm sure not everyone here is a fashionista.

Yeah, it does, at least to this old fart.

Show some respect for Jim, Juli and their foundation.

And tie your sneakers.
I agree. He looked totally out of place for that event. He should know better.

Last edited:
I miss the breakdown of what was served. There’s been a review of the entire evening in prior years. There’s been no pictures of Julie and Jim either. Someone’s slacking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom