26 billion pixel zoomable image of the Duke game | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

26 billion pixel zoomable image of the Duke game

I wait for something like that because of the Kiss Cam!
I've posted this before, but at a game a few years ago, my then boss was caught on the Kiss Cam with someone that was not his wife.

There were abunch of folks from work at the game, so needless to say that news spread quickly.

690West said:
Someone's going to get totally busted because of this pic. Someone who told their wife they were somewhere else or with someone else. haha. I'm tellin ya.

That happened to a buddy who was at a Celtics game with someone other than his wife.

'72 Orange said:
Whenever I see this guy behind the bench on TV - all I can think of is Uncle Fester! Have no idea who he is.

Gary Barnaba.

That is awesome. Found myself.

Someone's going to get totally busted because of this pic. Someone who told their wife they were somewhere else or with someone else. haha. I'm tellin ya.
or their other boss:eek:

Did anyone notice that couple behind Vitale & to the right acting goofy & lovey dovey for the cameras?

Hope that's no one here

Others to look for

Justin Pugh

Alec Lemon

DC (saw him in the baseline seats on left side SU side)

George Hicker

Dave Bing

Danny Boyle

My friend and I are going all CSI on this . I have a photo I took and have found someone in it who is clearly recognizable on the panorama, but we still can't quite find ourselves. We may be lost in a shadow or something. Sad, sad.