26 billion pixel zoomable image of the Duke game | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

26 billion pixel zoomable image of the Duke game

I found myself, but someone named Jacquelyn Penziotti posted her name over my picture.

I found myself, but someone named Jacquelyn Penziotti posted her name over my picture.

Click on "hide tags" on the bottom of the screen, and Ms Penziotti will be sent into the cornfield.

would be neat if you could get a copy of the image not a copy of a printed photo

Gary Barnaba.
Thanks. Not being local anymore I didnt have an idea of who he was. Through Google I found an old thread back in Nov 2011 on this site where he was identified as a teacher at CBA as well as being invved with the girls CBA basketball program. CTO also mentioned his wife is involved with SU Athletics.

That whole person looks out of place. I wonder if it has something to do with stitching all those photos together. I noticed him before and am glad I'm not the only one who saw him.
There are a few people throughout the picture that have their faces spliced a little. They are a collective anti Christ and I suggest cutting all ties with anyone you recognize.

Lawrence Moten was definitely at the game. If I were more computer=adept, I would post a picture of me and him at the game.

image-100845436.jpg

SUBarney in the house, Cuseguy below in orange cap.

I look like Duke just tied it at the buzzer.

So just curious, for those that were at the game, did you notice the photographer coming out at midcourt during that timeout.
Did they announce that a photo was being taken?
The guys in the ACC shirts sitting at the scorer's table almost look like they know they are being photographed and are smiling for the camera.

Does capturing a specific view only work on a computer? On a phone I try to share and email a link but the link goes to a view of the top of the Dome.

So just curious, for those that were at the game, did you notice the photographer coming out at midcourt during that timeout.
The guys in the ACC shirts sitting at the scorer's table almost look like they know they are being photographed and are smiling for the camera.
Not sure if they made an announcement but the cameraman was at center court with a camera on a tripod. If you watched him you knew what he was doing but I don't think they tried to get everyone to stand and pay attention. Actually I think it's better that not everyone is posed.

There was an announcement.
And I actually had seen an article or something before the game to "look out" for the camera.
But in the excitement of everything, doubt many actually paid attention - if that was the idea.

View attachment 7501

SUBarney in the house, Cuseguy below in orange cap.

I look like Duke just tied it at the buzzer.
Darn I never saw him, he was one section over a few rows up from us. The guys that sit in front & back of me are in the pic and Onions is shown next to me however I'm like that HG Well's character.:eek:

That huge guy with the glasses looks like he was photoshopped in.
Yeah, something about him does look a bit off, doesn't it?[/quote]

I think the guys last name is Rea and he was a reporter or something for the Post Standard. There is something weird about that picture though - doesn't look real - proportions are all off.

Yeah, something about him does look a bit off, doesn't it?

I think the guys last name is Rea and he was a reporter or something for the Post Standard. There is something weird about that picture though - doesn't look real - proportions are all off.[/quote]
I spotted you & Jim

Lawrence Moten was definitely at the game. If I were more computer=adept, I would post a picture of me and him at the game.

Lawrence was at the Notre Dame game.

Funkseoulbro said:
He can't be in two places at once. He coached a game that night in Rochester. www.razorsharks.com Check out the game story for Feb. 1.

Who did CTO have her picture taken with at the Dome then?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom