2nd ranked team in the country... | Syracusefan.com

2nd ranked team in the country...

Hey Virginia Tech you are so irrelevant in basketball that you can't even get on TV in the NYC market playing the number 2 ranked team in the country who is also from the state of NY.

You should feel bad

Sorry I didn't really add to the actual feel bad thread and I felt just a little bit bad about that.

Early season 1st ACC season these things will get worked out as we go along in the ACC I suspect.

Why is the game not on tv in NYC? It appears I can watch on ESPN3, but why is the game not on tv?

For me, it's going to be PPV from my digital FIOS provider. It's bad enough I already paid for a full year of SideArm just for this reason. Now I have to pay again. But it is a moral imperative to support our Orange!

For me, it's going to be PPV from my digital FIOS provider. It's bad enough I already paid for a full year of SideArm just for this reason. Now I have to pay again. But it is a moral imperative to support our Orange!

I'm on the monthly (hehehehe) anyways I'll cancel after this month is up. That's all I can justify anymore with OAA and I am guessing with the ACC change that It won't be long before that also is unnecessary.

oh and ESPN3 for me tonight

I'm on the monthly (hehehehe) anyways I'll cancel after this month is up. That's all I can justify anymore with OAA and I am guessing with the ACC change that It won't be long before that also is unnecessary.

oh and ESPN3 for me tonight

ESPN3 is my backup plan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom