3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread

He must make them in practice...or JB says its ok...or something like that

The fact that we couldn't recruit better players than him is scary. He should be a 10 minutes per game guy. He's a Scott McCorkle.

4 or 5 weeks ago if you told me DC would be part of my favorite lineup I would have thought you were crazy. If we just took out TC, this lineup would be what it should be the rest of the game.

This does have the feel of the NIT finals...at least JB will make his yearly game to the garden.

The fact that we couldn't recruit better players than him is scary. He should be a 10 minutes per game guy. He's a Scott McCorkle.

We have A better 2G, but he plays small forward for some reason.

weird, we take out roberson and instantly look like a different team.

I don't understand how some just somehow ignore the numbers. Our starting shooting guard's shooting numbers are really really bad. How can that fact be argued with?

Better offensive skills: Roberson or Keita? Discuss.

It's now or never. This is the time to go on s run. And, contrary to popular sentiment, I think Cooney will make a couple threes.

I don't understand how some just somehow ignore the numbers. Our starting shooting guard's shooting numbers are really really bad. How can that fact be argued with?

"Eye test"

When Lydon gets touches our offense is better. He's very good creating for others. He sees the floors and makes players. He and G are the only players we can make plays for others.

No ones arguing it now hopefully. I used to be on the TC train as a PLAYER. No idea why I was. He's just lost. He gives nothing honestly. Great kid, plays hard. Not an ACC caliber player

It's now or never. This is the time to go on s run. And, contrary to popular sentiment, I think Cooney will make a couple threes.

I don't, but would be absolutely THRILLED to be wrong.

Okay, hopefully we steadied the ship.

Foul on Terrance Mann:

th

I would love that.

Doesn't change anything up to this point though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom