3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread

Game and season isn't over. Chillax.

G will have plenty to say before the game is over.

Defense is terrible. This is pathetic.
Just awful shot selection. No feel for the game at all.
Why would he not...in his mind he still thinks they are all going in. After 5 years he still seems shocked when his terrible shots dont go in.

give some credit to FSU, they are hitting mid range jumpers at a rate teams dont do anymore.

We have no answers defending the high post jumper. 'Their guards can get it in there at will. They've made the top threes so our guards have to cover them and the middle is wide open. You can't take away both. Bad shots give them too many easy open court looks and we can't get set up on defense.

It's a wide open look...I don't know what else we can do.

Can't believe Cooney missed another shot while drifting.

We have no answers defending the high post jumper. 'Their guards can get it in there at will. They've made the top threes so our guards have to cover them and the middle is wide open. You can't take away both. Bad shots give them too many easy open court looks and we can't get set up on defense.

So we are hopeless when it comes to defending a 17-12(7-11) team? Amazing how often we "have no answers" against teams that have "figured us out" these days.

If anyone tells me defenses focus on TC when his single defender is sagging ten feet of off of him and not even remotely trying to fight over a screen, I'm going to lose it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom