3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread

Im 100% serious, i wanted us to foul with 8 seconds left. 1 and 1, hope they miss, even if they dont we avoid the buzzer beater 3 and get last shot

14-20 to end the half.
actually got to 35 pts

offense really got going.

Defense not so much

Ben Simmons with less than a 2.0??? Geesh. If I was him I would be taking hunting 101, pottery 101, etc.

Katz said "strict requirements" then immediately followed that up with his must maintain a 2.0 GPA. I just shook my head...

We Are Syracuse said:
Defense is a billion times better with DC at center
agree. Roberson is giving us less than zero today.

It's becoming pretty obvious that we have to control tempo. This team needs to play pretty methodical. We can't play fast and stay in control. When we work the ball and slow down, our offense is much better. If we get a steal and get out on the break, that's ok, but it has to be easy or pull it out. It's so unlike teams from the past.

Once again, for the 20th time this season, lazy awful defense gives up a trey just before the halftime buzzer. Apparently this doesn't bother JB because heaven forbid we should play aggressive defense to deny the 3 pt shot when everyone in the arena knows it's coming.

Ben Simmons with less than a 2.0??? Geesh. If I was him I would be taking hunting 101, pottery 101, etc.

Interesting that this comes out in the middle of the season. We didn't know Melo had the same thing, until over a decade after the fact. Different times.

Weird game....offense looked like it did in the first game the final ten minutes. Lydon saving the season, need to adjust on Jarquez Smith and stop with the careless turnovers. Huge for G to not get his 4th semi early and I am confident he will. STOP Mayes, hes the one guy whi scares me and can drop 20 in 5 mins.

Lydon was fantastic.

Cooney was good.

Everyone else, eh. Roberson, Howard, Coleman taking up the rear though.

One of the worst halves of passing I've seen in awhile from us.

agree. Roberson is giving us less than zero today.

Agreed and I'm usually a Roberson supporter even when he plays poor, but he looks totally of it.

Lydon/Coleman/Richardson/G/Cooney

That should be the lineup the majority of the way.

It's becoming pretty obvious that we have to control tempo. This team needs to play pretty methodical. We can't play fast and stay in control. When we work the ball and slow down, our offense is much better. If we get a steal and get out on the break, that's ok, but it has to be easy or pull it out. It's so unlike teams from the past.

Yup. There's no Waiters, Flynn, Devendorf, Scoop, etc. on the roster who so often thrived on chaos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom