4 guys with 39+ minutes, 5 with 35+ | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

4 guys with 39+ minutes, 5 with 35+

I don't doubt he would, I was just saying I don't think it will be as extreme as the essentially 5 man 'rotation' we played last night. Inevitable foul trouble and other factors will necessitate TT gets more than 5 mpg. Coleman's path to a few minutes each half is less clear, but he could play against certain matchups.

Gillon expends the most energy on the court with his style of play. 40 mpg for him is probably the most taxing. I'm not saying he can't do it - these guys are all basically superhumans - but, if Howard stays and gets his head screwed on straight, Gillon might benefit from a little rest.

Can we seriously give the "player X is going to transfer" crap a rest. Why would Howard leave? That's the dumbest nonsense ever. He's guaranteed starter next year. He's played a ton this year. Just stop it.

We will be quite attractive to a 5th year grad transfer point guard. Hope it pans out because I do not want to depend on Frank, no way, no how.

Can we seriously give the "player X is going to transfer" crap a rest. Why would Howard leave? That's the dumbest nonsense ever. He's guaranteed starter next year. He's played a ton this year. Just stop it.

It's unfortunately not nonsense, unfortunate in the fact he's still here lingering if what I've heard is true.

Ok? I'd understand your position if I was speaking on wild speculation, but the rumors are more than that.

just a guess, it's more tiring to play ACC teams than your friends
probably, but it was full court against div 1 players quite often. not ACC div I but still guys who played in the NCAA tourney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom