5:25 Northwestern vs Gonzaga | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

5:25 Northwestern vs Gonzaga

I agree it was a terrible call but he ran out onto the court in the official face. The three assistants had to grab him. No way you can't call that.

I hate the "Ref screwed up, he knows he did, the guy chirps a bit and still gets a T". But Collins did a little more than chirping. He crossed the reasonable line.

Collins was on the court. The refs had to T him up. The refs have given all 50/50 calls since that T to NW.

Gonzaga are frauds. They are going to win but man that team didn't play anybody after December.

Collins was on the court. The refs had to T him up. The refs have given all 50/50 calls since that T to NW.

Gonzaga are frauds. They are going to win but man that time didn't play anybody after December.

Agreed. But it will be nice to stop hearing about Northwestern. After 78 years of suck, they get to mediocre. I'd consider a 2nd round loss to be a mediocre season. The media is acting like this is the greatest story ever. Northern Kentucky is a way better story.

Gonzaga are frauds. They are going to win but man that time didn't play anybody after December.

What if St. Mary's beats Arizona tonight. Does that earn them some cred points?

That being said my biggest bet of the day was Arizona covering 4.5 against St. Mary's. Don't fully trust the Gaels either.

Honestly...I've been watching Syracuse basketball for a few decades and that Ohio State game officiating was criminal. It's the one game in my viewing history that most often comes back and bugs the crap out of me.

Maybe it was because my hopes for another national championship were unusually high?

What if St. Mary's beats Arizona tonight. Does that earn them some cred points?

That being said my biggest bet of the day was Arizona covering 4.5 against St. Mary's. Don't fully trust the Gaels either.
St. Mary's needs to schedule better for me to respect them. Zona -4.5 would be my bet as well.

Agreed. But it will be nice to stop hearing about Northwestern. After 78 years of suck, they get to mediocre. I'd consider a 2nd round loss to be a mediocre season. The media is acting like this is the greatest story ever. Northern Kentucky is a way better story.

Usually agree with you but not this time. First NCAA appearance in the history of a Power 5 school is a great story and considering where they came from and expectations, far from mediocre.

Mike Greenberg is a clown though - I'll try to meet you halfway.

These announcers are so pro Northwestern. Get ready for an entire night of "not to take anything away from Gonzaga but...."

I don't see anyway Gonzaga is able to handle West Virginia's press and athleticism to get past the Sweet 16.

This MacIntosh kid is a dunce.

He sounded like a dunce in his post-game interview after the Vandy game. And he seems really concerned about getting to the rim for lay-ups when Northwestern REALLY needs threes.

Usually agree with you but not this time. First NCAA appearance in the history of a Power 5 school is a great story and considering where they came from and expectations, far from mediocre.

The best thing about Norwestern is that now Rutgers has the longest streak among P5 teams of nonappearances in the Tournament.

It is great for them, I agree. Their fans are obviously very appreciative. Another positive is the crowd both teams had in utah. Packed house, loud and exciting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom