5:25 Northwestern vs Gonzaga | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

5:25 Northwestern vs Gonzaga

Usually agree with you but not this time. First NCAA appearance in the history of a Power 5 school is a great story and considering where they came from and expectations, far from mediocre.

Mike Greenberg is a clown though - I'll try to meet you halfway.
It's the Greenberg/Rachel Nichols/Darren Rovell's that are making me hate what should be a good story.

Syracuse has a huge media presence but Mike Tirico/Bob Costas/Sean McDonough/Beth Mowins/Dave O'Brian aren't annoying.

Normally I would say you were exaggerating a bit, but that call completely changed the game.
The 4 point swing and when it happened was enormous. Gonzaga was shook and that gave them the tiny bit of breathing room they needed to hold on.

I don't see anyway Gonzaga is able to handle West Virginia's press and athleticism to get past the Sweet 16.

WVU looks legit. If I were feeling a little more nerdy, I'd check to see Brey's record against Huggins in the Big East. But ND could not handle WVU's style.

It's the Greenberg/Rachel Nichols/Darren Rovell's that are making me hate what should be a good story.

Syracuse has a huge media presence but Mike Tirico/Bob Costas/Sean McDonough/Beth Mowins/Dave O'Brian aren't annoying.

Not to mention Britt McHenry! Have you seen her instagram? You should totally check it out. Trust me! Oh wait - were we talking about basketball?

Not to mention Britt McHenry! Have you seen her instagram? You should totally check it out. Trust me! Oh wait - were we talking about basketball?
Britt is the Tomi Lahren of the Sports media.

The NCAA released the obligatory statement that they missed the goaltending call. The guy read the statement right when Collins was starting his press conference.

Gonzaga helped by the 3 blind mice. 3 Officials I hear will never ref another NCAA game.

It is great for them, I agree. Their fans are obviously very appreciative. Another positive is the crowd both teams had in utah. Packed house, loud and exciting.

One of the girls my sister played college hoops with is there today with her family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom