$5 Million Gift to Lally Athletics Complex Honors Floyd Little | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

$5 Million Gift to Lally Athletics Complex Honors Floyd Little

Fun Fact: Back in the day of big hair and plaid sport jackets, Coach's first wife, Elaine, was Paul's hygienist.
Yes, I remember that, actually. I think he was my oral surgeon, if I'm not mistaken. My mom had two cousins who were dentists in Syracuse at the time, so I know that I didn't go to him for that.

From a design perspective...

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F83c8681c-5019-4e1d-9a05-722d2cd6d614_500x300.png

It explains why they cut down that row of mature honey locusts last summer...to allow an unfettered view of an ostentatiously large sign that has no contextual relationship to the neat mid-century building onto which it's been slapped.

It will never not be amusing/infuriating to me some of the garbage that goes on architecturally on the Hill when the university HAS AN ARCHITECTURE SCHOOL. Of course, they also have a communications school and routinely screw up press releases, digital communications, signage, jerseys, etc. so I shouldn't be too surprised.

Last edited:
The guy is not exactly one for anonymity. Glad he's getting his money's worth.

Last edited: