5 reasons to be at the Dome Thursday | Syracusefan.com

5 reasons to be at the Dome Thursday

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
1. Ryan Nassib, mark my words, He is going to have a record setting year.
2. I looked at the grandstand line up, your not missing anything.
3. C. Jones is locked and loaded. get ready
4. A Bailey might be the best dual threat back the Orange have ever had.
5. Dcuse and Dallasorange have guaranteed a SU victory and Doug Marrone is pissed about losing at home.
6. I couldn't do it in just 5 reasons (a reason in itself) Scott Shafer will have the young defense ready to hit.
7. Jerimiah Kobena can fly and will get open deep at least once.
8. Irene is gone and Doug is moving in.
9. I love the orange.
10 get off the fricking couch your life is passing away. GO ORANGE

There's only one reason:

Syracuse University is playing. For anyone who considers his or herself a fan and lives within driving distance, that should be more than enough.

Do you guys think the Cuse fan base has just gotten older and less desirable or do you think it was all about the losses mounting up

I think I've gotten more desirable with age, frankly.

Well done!!!! Can's wait... we tailgated at a chiefs game last week because we couldn't wait another week for the CUSE! I am fired up to see Bailey run this year...

I'll be there. Can't wait. This week is gonna fly by. Taking friday off for post game recovery.

Great post. Those ten reasons to attend got me all sorts of jacked up for this season. There is no reason the dome should not be rockin on Thursday night. Optimism is high in the Cuse! LETS GOO

I hope your post game recovery is because of excess celebration and are throat from cheering too hard. If Time Warner doesn't screw me up I will be there in heart and soul. Section 301,row I seats 111 and 112 for my wife and me My son has tickets in 301 for this game up high with the coach box perch. Go Orangemen.

cali what kind of car is that in your pic?

Driving in from cape cod for it... and the fan base certainly suffered during the losing years...it was borderline impossible to get friends up from their hangovers to get to early games. Unfortunately, they would only make the effort if there was a chance of winning...and that was often a slim chance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom