5 reasons to be in the Dome Saturday Night. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

5 reasons to be in the Dome Saturday Night.

The first game is critical I think. We need a good start and all of the reasons above provide motivation. Sadly, I think I’ll get to one game at the dome this year and chose Louisville because we need a good start to go bowling.

I just completed the first leg of my journey and sit in the great hall of Chicago’s Union Station waiting for the train that will take me to Syracuse. I left Trinidad, Colorado at 5:40 pm yesterday and will get to Syracuse about noon tomorrow. I don’t need more reasons now. I’m psyched. LGO!!
On the train for Syracuse now. In a bit of good karma, my seatmate is also going to Syracuse for the game. He’s from Chicago, his brother works for SU and invited him to the game, and he’s started drinking in celebration. He’s going to fit in just fine…

Edit: we’ve had a little excitement on the train. Someone lifted one of the emergency exit window handles, setting off an alarm in the engine compartment. The train had to stop to see what was happening. They reset the offending window handle and we have started again though I think we lost our place in line. We’ve stopped a couple of times since the window incident.

Last edited: