51st Hardwood Club Banquet to honor Hakim Warrick | Syracusefan.com

51st Hardwood Club Banquet to honor Hakim Warrick

Why would this be scheduled opposite the lacrosse game against Duke???!!!

It was an incredible night. I hope SU will release a video of John Bol's speech. There was a bit of everything right from the moment he stepped on stage. Tonight, he made you both laugh and shed a tear. He is an inspiration, maybe even a hero. I hope the "basketball gods" shine down on John and he finds "40 minutes a game" wherever he decides to play his final year of college ball. I know I'll be watching. He has a fan for life.
IMG_3985.jpeg

It was an incredible night. I hope SU will release a video of John Bol's speech. There was a bit of everything right from the moment he stepped on stage. Tonight, he made you both laugh and shed a tear. He is an inspiration, maybe even a hero. I hope the "basketball gods" shine down on John and he finds "40 minutes a game" wherever he decides to play his final year of college ball. I know I'll be watching. He has a fan for life.View attachment 225730
Great young man. Glad he got some playing time and has some good film out there to show other schools. I too will be rooting for him.

It was an incredible night. I hope SU will release a video of John Bol's speech. There was a bit of everything right from the moment he stepped on stage. Tonight, he made you both laugh and shed a tear. He is an inspiration, maybe even a hero. I hope the "basketball gods" shine down on John and he finds "40 minutes a game" wherever he decides to play his final year of college ball. I know I'll be watching. He has a fan for life.View attachment 225730
I heard about his speech and also hope it's posted somewhere. He wasn't able to get family here and he brought my niece, his biggest fan on the court with him to be honored!
59736.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom