6 long play drives should be enough | Syracusefan.com

6 long play drives should be enough

This offense is really good.
80% of why is mccord who I think is so good. I don't really want to hear it from others about mccord's turnovers. He's not gonna be the most efficient, he can't be too safe with a defense like this

Kyle pitched nearly a perfect game. Hard to fault him for one INT in 60 passes. His arm must have been Jello at that point.

80% of why is mccord who I think is so good. I don't really want to hear it from others about mccord's turnovers. He's not gonna be the most efficient, he can't be too safe with a defense like this
It’s not great, yet.

The ability to drive the field, be excellent on 3rd, is awesome. Nothing easy though, didn’t even try to take a deep shot. Some chunk plays, but not many for how many they run. Never seen so many 1 yd pass plays in my life.

He won’t be the most efficient because he’s the offense without a run threat Kyle has to force throws. I think of his 7 INTs, 5 are on third down?

Kyle pitched nearly a perfect game. Hard to fault him for one INT in 60 passes. His arm must have been Jello at that point.
Woodard dropped 2 other INTs, that's why UNLV lost not the roughing the passer call

Woodard dropped 2 other INTs, that's why UNLV lost not the roughing the passer call
And if you had wheels you’d be a wagon. Dropped INTs are PBUs; they aren’t specific to UNLV.

He won’t be the most efficient because he’s the offense without a run threat Kyle has to force throws. I think of his 7 INTs, 5 are on third down?
Run game was much better tonight against a very good run defense.

UNLV was 38, 67, 199, and 30 allowed going into this game. That’s very good , regardless of competition. They gave up three rushing td’s in four game prior. SU matched that tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom