7 wins in the ACC | Syracusefan.com

7 wins in the ACC

other than duke we've been bottom (carp) feeders in the league.

I think if we end up at 10 we would get in. But I am not calling it a lock number.

11 wins is going to get us a 7/8 seed possibly. We are currently an 8/9 seed on the bracket matrix, and once you fall in that seed range most teams are playing around .500 in conference. If we go 4-4 against our remaining schedule that would be quite good for the resume.

5 for lock status.

We are going to be around an average 9 seed on the bracket matrix after this game, and to go 4-4 against the remaining schedule would be good for any team from the 8 line to the bubble line. If we go 4-4 we are worse a 9 seed.

We are going to be around an average 9 seed on the bracket matrix after this game, and to go 4-4 against the remaining schedule would be good for any team from the 8 line to the bubble line. If we go 4-4 we are worse a 9 seed.
We have 10 games left. 9 regular season and at least 1 ACCT

We aren’t going to be on the bubble. We are going to win a lot more games. Outside of Duke/UNC/UVA I think we are better than the rest of those teams on our schedule and we will pick off at least one of those big boys, maybe 2. After watching NC State and Louisville today we should beat both of them. I mean Piitt beat Louisville scoring 89 points and they are trash.

We aren’t going to be on the bubble. We are going to win a lot more games. Outside of Duke/UNC/UVA I think we are better than the rest of those teams on our schedule and we will pick off at least one of those big boys, maybe 2. After watching NC State and Louisville today we should beat both of them. Pitt beat Louisville.

I think we have a good shot beating NC State. Their record is inflated because of their weak OOC schedule

other than duke the six teams we beat are 11-40 in acc play. carp.
4-1 on the road in conference is very strong, regardless of who we’ve played. Add in the OSU road win and our resume is quite strong for this point in the season.

We’ve set ourselves up to make the tourney by simply playing decent over the next month. We don’t have our backs against the wall.

Now if we go 3-7 we’re bursting our bubble, but I don’t think this team goes 3-7.

11-7 I would feel good but would still have high blood pressure on Selection Sunday. 12-6 my heart, mind and soul would be totally at ease.

Don't worry at 11-7 my friend.

Look at the last in / last out on the matrix. The bubble is forming just like it always is... to be weak.

Seton Hall
Florida
UCF
----
Temple
Creighton
Butler

Don't worry at 11-7 my friend.

Look at the last in / last out on the matrix. The bubble is forming just like it always is... to be weak.

Seton Hall
Florida
UCF
----
Temple
Creighton
Butler

I like doing everything in life with room to spare. If I have a meeting at Noon, I plan to be there at 11:40. If I want my team to play in the NCAA tourney, I want them to be in with like a 3 seed buffer at least. I'm not a risk taker.

4-1 on the road in conference is very strong, regardless of who we’ve played. Add in the OSU road win and our resume is quite strong for this point in the season.

We’ve set ourselves up to make the tourney by simply playing decent over the next month. We don’t have our backs against the wall.

Now if we go 3-7 we’re bursting our bubble, but I don’t think this team goes 3-7.

I don't even want to think of us going 3-7,... but even then I am not 100% convinced we bust. We could.

The road wins you mentioned.
Also as of now we already have 7 Q1+Q2 wins... last year we only had 8.

OSU (14-7) is ranked where ? they get fewer votes than us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom