9th straight crap regular season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

9th straight crap regular season

winning independence day GIF by IFC

Quick, someone set up a 5 stages of grief poll: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance.

I personally am simultaneously at stages 2, 3, 4, and 5--assuming that is possible. :)

Quick, someone set up a 5 stages of grief poll: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance.

I personally am simultaneously at stages 2, 3, 4, and 5--assuming that is possible. :)

I hit acceptance sometime in 2019

Can't whine about the program, can't complain about the officials, and can't talk about JB's job status. Running out of things that are acceptable to some posters here.
Just try to switch things up once in a while. You might like it.

Missionary is cool, but there’s so much more

Can't whine about the program, can't complain about the officials, and can't talk about JB's job status. Running out of things that are acceptable to some posters here.

Even more fascinating are the things we "can" post according to that crowd.

Pretty much the flow of game threads.

I think Jay and Roy got out because they believed their overall quality of life would suffer if they continued. JB isn't there yet.
Spot on. In part it goes back to when he had to sit out 6 games. He hated it. Maybe he's scared of what happens when he retires. IDK. He's definitely showing less energy this season. We shall see.

Are you this pretentious in real life or just online?

It's quite interesting someone who values hubris so much would ask this question.

Or maybe hubris is overrated instead?

Either way- there is nothing wrong with the optimists or the cynics. That's fact so get over it. Plenty we can debate and disagree on- without unnecessary childish jabs.

It's quite interesting someone who values hubris so much would ask this question.

Or maybe hubris is overrated instead?

Either way- there is nothing wrong with the optimists or the cynics. That's fact.

Don’t dodge the question

Wanna chat? PM me. Otherwise that's enough. Knock the personal stuff off and we can debate the programs future as intended.

Nah, I don’t think you’ll be able to stick to that based on prior experience.

And I might get “lost.” We wouldn’t want that

Nah, I don’t think you’ll be able to stick to that based on prior experience.

And I might get “lost.” We wouldn’t want that

Like I said - if you want to throw mud hit the PM.

Wait till we reach the apathy stage. Maybe we’re already there. The silver in the crowd suggests we are.
Zero buzz for basketball anymore at work and amongst all my friends that grew up in the area diehard fans. No more house parties or meet up at the bar for the games. Hell there’s no going to the games anymore. SU basketball is dead at this moment in time and has been for a while.

Zero buzz for basketball anymore at work and amongst all my friends that grew up in the area diehard fans. No more house parties or meet up at the bar for the games. Hell there’s no going to the games anymore. SU basketball is dead at this moment in time and has been for a while.

Unfortunately that average attendance figure I posted a couple weeks back hasn't moved much despite home games vs ND, VT, UNC and UVA in the books now. We are averaging 17,900 on the year currently which is down 2k from last season.