A few positive tid bits from the game | Syracusefan.com

A few positive tid bits from the game

swish7

All Conference
Not sure what others have posted, but I was impressed with the efforts Xmas, Dirty, and Bmk put forth.

They were fighting for it, which is really most of what you need to do.

If their effort continues and the favored four ... Do something positive , I would like our chances against most anyone but the upper echelon.

If we were great shooters, I would say anyone.

We actually had a few instances where our guys literally got on the floor after loose balls. I had to rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things...

Keita and Christmas were diving on multiple occasions. Still no sign of KJo on the floor... still bending at knees.

My buddy texted me in the first half that JS still can't shoot when we need him (after he missed a three pointer) and I texted back "at least he's hustling which will eventually translate into good things".
Loved seeing Syracuse guys actually get floor burns and have a little "want to".
Now we just need everyone to get on board with that attitude.

Very happy to see that-hate seeing other teams usually out loose-ball us b/c we won't dive for balls.

Far and away the #1 thing that upset me about the game was not the poor shooting, lack of offensive game plan, absence of any post game, or the officiating... but the complete lack of any effort from the experienced players. They didn't just look like they didn't want to be there, they looked like they never wanted to play basketball again.

But you're right, Xmas, Keita, and JSo were the bright spots. Keita and Xmas gave their best efforts of the year IMO.

Far and away the #1 thing that upset me about the game was not the poor shooting, lack of offensive game plan, absence of any post game, or the officiating... but the complete lack of any effort from the experienced players. They didn't just look like they didn't want to be there, they looked like they never wanted to play basketball again.

But you're right, Xmas, Keita, and JSo were the bright spots. Keita and Xmas gave their best efforts of the year IMO.
Keita ALWAYS hustles, he just hasn't been good this year. It's one of the great mysteries of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom