A few season opening over/unders | Syracusefan.com

A few season opening over/unders

OrangeMuskyFish

Starter
some predictions for tonight anyone?

- Nassib, 2.5 TD passes... Paulus had one against Minny two years ago, Ryan chipped in with two against Akron last season, do I here three this time around????

- Bailey, 89.5 net rushing yards... Carter went for 88 and 91 the past two openers, does Bailey immediately put up a performance that puts him in that type of company?

- Lemon, 6.5 catches...... Two years ago Mike Williams hauled in 7 catches in the opener, en route to a 94-yard day. Last year Chew had the highlight catches, but Lemon led the team with 5 receptions. Does the potential all-time leader in catches at Cuse kick off the second half of his career in style?????

- Raupers longest punt, 46.5 yards..... In 2009 Long boomed a 59-yarder to kickoff the season, and followed that up with a 70(!!!!)-yarder in the 2010 opener. Let's dumb down the expectations, but how confident are we in Mr. Raupers?

- Sharpe, .5 Sacks... The under-the-radar speed rusher has tallied a sack in each opener of his playing career. Does he continue that streak???

- Jones, 1.5 TFL..... Only one combined tackle-for-loss by big Chandler over the past two openers. Does this potential dominating force show up from the first snap?

- Spruill, 6.5 total tackles... Despite his great leadership, Smith was a little underwhelming in the tackle department over the past two openers, totaling 6 and 5 in 2009 and '10. How many heads does his successor crack in the first dance of the year?

- Scott, .5 INT...... It's been a long road to get here for our veteran CB, after we went without a pick in last year's opener, does he go up and prove that this secondary isn't to be trifled with?

some predictions for tonight anyone?

- Nassib, 2.5 TD passes... OVER
- Bailey, 89.5 net rushing yards... UNDER
- Lemon, 6.5 catches...... UNDER
- Raupers longest punt, 46.5 yards..... OVER
- Sharpe, .5 Sacks... UNDER
- Jones, 1.5 TFL..... OVER BY ALOT
- Spruill, 6.5 total tackles... UNDER
- Scott, .5 INT...... UNDER

Nassib - under
Ant - under (he'll have 100+ all purpose, but I'm thinking like 75 rushing)
Lemon - under
Raupers - over, because at least one punt will hit and roll an extra 10 yards
Sharpe - over...I think he gets one sack
Jones - under...I'll give him 1.0 tackles for loss, but this could very easily go the other way
Spruill - over
Scott - under

since I gotta head for the Cuse, I will give mine early... over, under, over, under, over, over, under, under.

have fun tonight guys, LETS GO MOTHER F-ING ORANGE!!

Nassib - over
Bailey - under
Lemon - under
Raupers - over
Sharpe - under
Jones - over
Spruill - under
Scott - under

Nassib - under
Bailey - over
Lemon - under
Raupers - under
Sharpe - under
Jones - over
Spruill - over
Scott - under

so... the results...

Nassib (2.5 TD)- Over
Bailey (89.5 rush yd)- Over
Lemon (6.5 rec)- Over
Raupers (long punt of 46.5 yd)- Over
Sharpe (.5 sacks)- Under
Jones (1.5 tfl)- Under
Spruill (6.5 ttkl)- Over
Scott (.5 Int)- Over

If my exhausted attempts at tallies and counts are correct, then did we basically all pretty much suck out on this little game????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom