A Handy Dandy Guide to when it is a Home Game | Syracusefan.com

A Handy Dandy Guide to when it is a Home Game

Czar

All Conference
LYdNIBb.png

This made me laugh, good work! I think being in the ACC now, the media will be a bit easier on us. But to be serious for a moment(dont worry, I'll be quick), of the 2 true non-neutral court games so far, 1 was to an empty building when the students were gone and there were record cold temperatures, and last night's game had "Let's Go Orange" chants overriding the home team's fans who you could somewhat hear reacting. Can you imagine how disheartening that has to be to the home team and fans? Maybe we'll get the first truly hostile experience at our next away game on 1/25 in Miami.

This team reminds me of the Metallica song, "Wherever I May Roam". Where the Orange lay their head is home(even when far from the dome), bit by bit they are on their way to becoming America's team. I believe saying that just made me have a Mantonio Moment(tm). Thanks for the guide, well done!

Last edited:
I laugh at the claims of every venue being a home game for the Orange.

Why would anyone treat that as a "bug"?

It's a feature!

thats pretty good.

i drop the 'so many jews' for the florida reason and go with 'alums with $, leave wife and kids in snow and take girlfriend to beach and game' as the home reason. but that likely wouldnt fit.

nice.

This made me laugh, good work! I think being in the ACC now, the media will be a bit easier on us. But to be serious for a moment(dont worry, I'll be quick), of the 2 true non-neutral court games so far, 1 was to an empty building when the students were gone and there were record cold temperatures, and last night's game had "Let's Go Orange" chants overriding the home team's fans who you could somewhat hear reacting. Can you imagine how disheartening that has to be to the home team and fans? Maybe we'll get the first truly hostile experience at our next away game on 1/25 in Miami.

This team reminds me of the Metallica song, "Wherever I May Roam". Where the Orange lay their head is home(even when far from the dome), bit by bit they are on their way to becoming America's team. I believe saying that just made me have a Mantonio Moment(tm). Thanks for the guide, well done!
Miami is definitely a home game since my son and I will be there. That is if I don't get arrested for being an old short bald guy ruining the visual esthetics of South Beach before the game. Somewhere in the chart I know I saw this: are there more than one Orange clad SU supporter. If so - home game!

But to be serious for a moment(dont worry, I'll be quick), of the 2 true non-neutral court games so far, 1 was to an empty building when the students were gone and there were record cold temperatures, and last night's game had "Let's Go Orange" chants overriding the home team's fans who you could somewhat hear reacting. Can you imagine how disheartening that has to be to the home team and fans? !
My son reacted "That's sad." when the BC fans started their "we can't hear you" chant. I told him "yeah back in the day when they used to play this game at the Gahden it would be about 2/3 SU fans at the game. "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom