A Letter to Darius Bazley | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

A Letter to Darius Bazley

Grow up.
This has ZERO impact on you.
It's infintile to attack the character of an 18 year old you have never met.
I have never seen you post that JB should not accept transfers from other schools, and certainly not when Darius left OSU for SU. But if the kid leaves SU, he is of low character?
The timing stinks, but only for SU. So what. It works for the kid and his family.
Did you write a similar letter to Hopkins. After all, he broke a much longer standing agreement with SU.

Hop didn’t break anything. SU broke the deal...

Hate to sound like a broken record but to me the point that gets missed is that there is a kid out there who may have had an opportunity to play at Syracuse but either due to the lack of a commitable offer or the perception that there would be no playing time at his position is now relegated to a lesser choice. Bazley may or may not be fine (frankly I don't care), Syracuse hoops will be fine, but this kid missed out on a great opportunity because of this fiasco.
Valid point - My question would be when an
Hate to sound like a broken record but to me the point that gets missed is that there is a kid out there who may have had an opportunity to play at Syracuse but either due to the lack of a commitable offer or the perception that there would be no playing time at his position is now relegated to a lesser choice. Bazley may or may not be fine (frankly I don't care), Syracuse hoops will be fine, but this kid missed out on a great opportunity because of this fiasco.
Legit point - my assumption is that an agent made an offer to him. My question would be when the offer was made. If it was several days ago, it puts him in a tough position. I feel strongly the NCAA needs to change the rules. I go back and forth on a stipend, but if nothing else, they need to let these kids do endorsements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom