A little announcement | Syracusefan.com

A little announcement

SWC75

Bored Historian
Jim Lersch, ("The Manchild"), will be on vacation from "Bud and the Manchild" Thurdasday and Friday and Bud invited me to sit in with him for an hour or so beginning on Thursday, December 4th at 10:30AM. It's on AM 1260 in Syracuse. So if you aren't doing anything important, (you don't do anything important, do you?), you might want to check it out.

Wow congrats! Fun opportunity.

awesome! Congrats! I will definitely listen is from my computer

Jim Lersch, ("The Manchild"), will be on vacation from "Bud and the Manchild" Thurdasday and Friday and Bud invited me to sit in with him for an hour or so beginning on Thursday, December 4th at 10:30AM. It's on AM 1260 in Syracuse. So if you aren't doing anything important, (you don't do anything important, do you?), you might want to check it out.
how do you plan on asking yourself questions??

enjoy!!

Congrats Steve!

no downside to that..!

Don't care for Bud and the Manchild (although I did in their original run). Don't care for much of the limited Local Sports Talk Radio in Syracuse. Especially Bud and his tangents and consistently going off topic. The day should be previewing Syracuse-Michigan (Prob 10 minutes of talk at most) and throw in some "Who Cares" interview with the Indian River Football coach. Ooh and their new "Jimmer" Josh Morgan. Geez cringe worthy just listening to him, god help us all when he fill's in. He sucks !!!

Upon Further Review, is by far the best. Great to just have Brent Axe back (as long as he does not do his voices, Old Man on the porch voice makes me cringe) if only for an hour following.

That's awesome - definitely a can't miss!

CuseHulk said:
Don't care for Bud and the Manchild (although I did in their original run). Don't care for much of the limited Local Sports Talk Radio in Syracuse. Especially Bud and his tangents and consistently going off topic. The day should be previewing Syracuse-Michigan (Prob 10 minutes of talk at most) and throw in some "Who Cares" interview with the Indian River Football coach. Ooh and their new "Jimmer" Josh Morgan. Geez cringe worthy just listening to him, god help us all when he fill's in. He sucks !!! Upon Further Review, is by far the best. Great to just have Brent Axe back (as long as he does not do his voices, Old Man on the porch voice makes me cringe) if only for an hour following.

Weren't you the one bitching about negative posts yesterday? Wow, you're cranky.

Your Bud's pet. Have fun with it Steve

Do they have a phone app for those out of the area?

Don't care for Bud and the Manchild (although I did in their original run). Don't care for much of the limited Local Sports Talk Radio in Syracuse. Especially Bud and his tangents and consistently going off topic. The day should be previewing Syracuse-Michigan (Prob 10 minutes of talk at most) and throw in some "Who Cares" interview with the Indian River Football coach. Ooh and their new "Jimmer" Josh Morgan. Geez cringe worthy just listening to him, god help us all when he fill's in. He sucks !!!

Upon Further Review, is by far the best. Great to just have Brent Axe back (as long as he does not do his voices, Old Man on the porch voice makes me cringe) if only for an hour following.
What a wildly inappropriate post for this thread. No one asked your opinion on the state of talk radio in Syracuse, so just say, "Hey that's great man, congrats" and move along.

What a wildly inappropriate post for this thread. No one asked your opinion on the state of talk radio in Syracuse, so just say, "Hey that's great man, congrats" and move along.

No, Great for the OP. I am sure he is excited.

Looking forward to it and hope to represent the board, (which i will mention), well. Out of area people tell me they get the Boeheim and Shafer shows on this site: http://tunein.com/ . It's WSKO The Score AM 1260