"A Night with Allen Griffin" - September 12, 2019 | Syracusefan.com

"A Night with Allen Griffin" - September 12, 2019

Bulldog04

All American
I know my identity will be comprised here, but at least I should be known as a trusted source going forward ;)

I wanted to share this event information with everyone as it promises to be a unique opportunity to help support two great causes with the Daily Orange and Griffins Guardians.. We also will have some amazing raffle ticket giveaways (for purchase) and a great dinner!

September 12 at 6pm at Lakeshore in Cicero in a brand new clubhouse, Allen & I will conduct a very cool 1 hour to 1:15 Q & A in which I will get his insight on everything from coaching, to recruiting, to everything SU and between and share some memorable stories as well. It is limited to 200 people and this will be the first annual and we will continue to do one of these a year with someone special from SU for as long as I stay involved. If I can answer any questions, please feel free to post here but it is open to all. Thanks so much and hope to meet some of you at this event!

To Sign up please visit - "A Night With Allen Griffin"
We have general admission with general table seating and we also have 8 VIP seats at Allen's Table for purchase.
View attachment A Night with allen griffin flyer lakeshore daily orange 2019 eventbrite.jpg

Just a reminder - only a week away from the sign up deadline for this event in case anyone is interested... promises to be a good night for a good cause to kick off a great weekend ! Thanks for allowing me to promote on here ...

thats awesome. i am out of town next thursday but would have definitely tried to make it.

thats awesome. i am out of town next thursday but would have definitely tried to make it.

Maybe next year - I’m working on a couple high power people as the guest speaker with me for next years event... This will become the highlight event for the Daily Orange for the year and hopefully will give me a chance to meet a lot of you !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom