A non-judgmental analysis of Judah's performance | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

A non-judgmental analysis of Judah's performance

Judah was a hot mess at the end. His coach had confidence in him and left him in. Mistakenly, as it turns out, but it happens.

I can recall that after Sherm left, one of his teammates was quoted as saying that Sherm was selfishly playing too much for NBA draft position. I don't think that Judah was doing that, and to be fair Sherm was Sherm and Judah is still a frosh. But it happens.

When SU lost to Dayton in the 2014 NCAA's, Ennis was driving me crazy. Great PG, but he was playing "look at me!" and took 21 shots while the rest of the starters...you might recall the names Rak, Grant, CJ, and Trevor...took 28 combined. What was wrong with that picture? A whole #$%& of a lot. So, it happens.

Judah is still thinking of himself as the scoring hero from high school and he is still struggling with becoming a PG. He will get there, but last night was a bad time for it to manifest itself in such a damaging way.

I don't care if sujmfer gets sad, that wasn't an ordinary freshman game, that was an unusual mental unraveling
Geez, I must have been having a stroke when I typed that mess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom