A non-judgmental analysis of Judah's performance | Syracusefan.com

A non-judgmental analysis of Judah's performance

Eric15

Living Legend
-the 1 on 2 in transition
-throwing that pass away that led to an easy bucket
-jumping in the air under the basket and throwing another away
-the final shot of the game

What am I missing? There were a few more.

it wasnt just crunch time. he had 2 awful turnovers early in 2nd half when we were in control.

that was the worst half of basketball ive ever seen from a syracuse player. im not kidding. from his body language to his selfishness to his stupidity. it was honestly impressive how bad he was.

Maybe I'm just overreacting but I can't remember myself ever feeling more animosity (edit: frustration) towards an SU player than I do Judah right now. It's OK to miss shots or make mistakes, but it was one selfish hot garbage play after another. Incomprehensible. In a game that could have turned around the entire season.

Last edited:
He’ll learn from it and positive development will come from it in the long run

But it was indefensible to leave him in the game. You are putting a freshman in a position to fail.

And Symir was giving us solid minutes all game.

Last edited:
He needs to be corralled but that ship has sailed and if he doesn't tighten his handle, share the ball and improve shot and shot selection, the NBA is a pipe dream.

Maybe I'm just overreacting but I can't remember myself ever feeling more animosity towards an SU player than I do Judah right now. It's OK to miss shots or make mistakes, but it was one selfish hot garbage play after another. Incomprehensible. In a game that could have turned around the entire season.

thats my biggest issue. he was selfish. end of story. the more frustrated he got the more he tried to play hero ball. inexcusable.

Maybe I'm just overreacting but I can't remember myself ever feeling more animosity towards an SU player than I do Judah right now. It's OK to miss shots or make mistakes, but it was one selfish hot garbage play after another. Incomprehensible. In a game that could have turned around the entire season.
Sadly I have same vibe.

Well, maybe the bright side is that he realizes he needs another year before heading to the draft.

I remember Scoop Jardine playing a major role in losing the Butler S16 game with an ill advised three late that swung the remainder of the contest. For a board that claims to know the history of the program, the memories are short.

Mintz had a poor performance tonight. He's allowed that. No defending the last play.

This thread stinks. Judah Mintz doesn’t deserve this criticism. He made some mistakes but the team played well and lost to a better team.
Very few people expected this to be a win. This kids has been excellent he didn’t have the worst minutes ever. He did struggle but we aren’t in this game without him.

would be nice if his coach gave him a lifeline.

Call a timeout

Sit him for a couple mins

Something
THIS! I’m getting a bit uncomfortable reading such harsh criticism of Judah, no matter how he played. Coach has other options, and other players showed that they should have finished out the game.

100 percent agree. Others will disagree with you like they did with me earlier but his selfishness and playing for the back of his jersey has costed us multiple games. Has nothing to do with his skill.

I remember Scoop Jardine playing a major role in losing the Butler S16 game with an ill advised three late that swung the remainder of the contest. For a board that claims to know the history of the program, the memories are short.

Mintz had a poor performance tonight. He's allowed that. No defending the last play.
You’ve destroyed me in this debate with that reference to a single Scoop jump shot.

This thread stinks. Judah Mintz doesn’t deserve this criticism. He made some mistakes but the team played well and lost to a better team.
Very few people expected this to be a win. This kids has been excellent he didn’t have the worst minutes ever. He did struggle but we aren’t in this game without him.
Going off of this. People, players included, read this board. Just in the past week, two football recruits posted their threads on their respective Twitter pages. Criticism is one thing, but tearing players down is another. Reading the site right now, you'd think he was the Alabama player that got charged with capital murder. Y'all are going to learn one way or another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom