A suggestion to everyone..,. | Syracusefan.com

A suggestion to everyone..,.

Jake

Mod
Pour yourself a beverage of your choice, kick back in your favorite chair and enjoy this team. As much fun as last years team was, there were a ton of frustrating moments.

Watching this team play at its peak is pure enjoyment.

IMO, it all starts at the point. MCW. Enjoy him whole you can. Without a doubt the best playmaker at point since Sherman.

His play opens everything up for the test of the team. Run the floor, present yourself and he will find you.

If we get consistent contributions from grant and Cooney. We are going to be a major player in march. And if Coleman starts to contribute...wow.

Love. This. Team.

Pour yourself a beverage of your choice, kick back in your favorite chair and enjoy this team. As much fun as last years team was, there were a ton of frustrating moments.

Watching this team play at its peak is pure enjoyment.

IMO, it all starts at the point. MCW. Enjoy him whole you can. Without a doubt the best playmaker at point since Sherman.

His play opens everything up for the test of the team. Run the floor, present yourself and he will find you.

If we get consistent contributions from grant and Cooney. We are going to be a major player in march. And if Coleman starts to contribute...wow.

Love. This. Team.
A major player in April.

Make no mistake, Temple will be a VERY tough test. I am very curious to see how we play in that game.

I agree though. Very fun to watch. Good time to be a Syracuse Hoops fan.

Marsh we win that game by at least 15.

I think we will win (we should win) but that is going to be a more difficult game that we all think. Very curious to see how they play against Duke on Saturday.

I think we will win (we should win) but that is going to be a more difficult game that we all think. Very curious to see how they play against Duke on Saturday.
Temple has a good shot against Duke.

mcw i think ends up the best player in the country this year. this team as its growing slowly into its potential is scary good and just plays a pretty brand of hoops. For once i think we just might be the team who really seperates from the pack as number one.. iu is damn good but with mcw we are wow. i was so impressed with this team i almost forgot i was watching a cuse team tonight.

i think we have a shot to be better than the last two 30 win teams, both of which should have competed for all the marbles had our centers not gone down.

on an individual player note- dc2 is getting closer.. he is trying to go up quicker, next comes putting a softer touch when he does..

love this team too..

Make no mistake, Temple will be a VERY tough test. I am very curious to see how we play in that game.

I agree though. Very fun to watch. Good time to be a Syracuse Hoops fan.
Marsh, I have no clue what the line will be but I'll bet you a sixer of Genny screamers:eek: that we cover whatever the spread is against Temple. Not really sure it'll even be close

Marsh, I have no clue what the line will be but I'll bet you a sixer of Genny screamers:eek: that we cover whatever the spread is against Temple. Not really sure it'll even be close

Deal dude. Just sneak them into the opening game of football season next year!

mcw i think ends up the best player in the country this year. this team as its growing slowly into its potential is scary good and just plays a pretty brand of hoops. For once i think we just might be the team who really seperates from the pack as number one.. iu is damn good but with mcw we are wow. i was so impressed with this team i almost forgot i was watching a cuse team tonight.

i think we have a shot to be better than the last two 30 win teams, both of which should have competed for all the marbles had our centers not gone down.

on an individual player note- dc2 is getting closer.. he is trying to go up quicker, next comes putting a softer touch when he does..

love this team too..
Agree with everything except IU. They are all hype.

Deal dude. Just sneak them into the opening game of football season next year!
wow. Sagarin has us as almost 10 point favorites on a neutral against Temple. Thats a lotta points.

we dont lose at the garden unless its the big east tourny.

Temple has a good shot against Duke.

dickvitale.jpg

It all starts with MCW. I love watching him play.

Still worried about the 4 and 5 consistently...more specifically Coleman. Not playing to where I thought he would.

As far as Grant...we shall see if he's playing in Jan and Feb.

Sorry to sound negative. Not meaning to. Trying to tame huge optimism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom