A Tradition Unlike Any Other... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

A Tradition Unlike Any Other...

Despite those misses on 18, these two have played with big stones all day. If Sergio hits another good drive on 18, he will stick it in tight again.

Sergio is 10 feet away for birdie. Short of Rose holeing out here its over.

0.jpg

Despite those misses on 18, these two have played with big stones all day. If Sergio hits another good drive on 18, he will stick it in tight again.

After seeing his fiance, that last sentence is highly likely

I'm sorry

that was a lot of fun to watch.. Sergio hard to root against him even at the ryder cup. he earned one with a pretty solid career..

so who is up now for the best without a major belt?

that was a lot of fun to watch.. Sergio hard to root against him even at the ryder cup. he earned one with a pretty solid career..

Matt Kuchar

Lee Westwood

Matt Kuchar
Also Westwood and Casey, among the guys who have been out there a while. Just real hard to win one.

Westwood and Luke Donald are probably the most accomplished, but the former can't putt and the latter has been out of form for a few years now, so I don't think expectations are too high.

The public pressure will lie squarely on Fowler, which is strange b/c he's not even as good as Matsuyama, Justin Thomas, or Rahm in my book.

Westwood and Luke Donald are probably the most accomplished, but the former can't putt and the latter has been out of form for a few years now, so I don't think expectations are too high.

The public pressure will lie squarely on Fowler, which is strange b/c he's not even as good as Matsuyama, Justin Thomas, or Rahm in my book.

Westwood is like the Tony Romo of golf. He gets close over and over, and then takes himself out with quite memorable disasters.

fowler looks to me like he needs to win one to get over the mental hump. much like phil did.

the stats say he is pretty good. hits it far, isnt he the best short game guy on tour by stats?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom