a unc win tonite | Syracusefan.com

a unc win tonite

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
would take the sting off last nite a little bit. at least we'd both be coming off losses and all the talk wouldnt be about our loss. and most importantly would be hard for them to get east 1 with another L

I want a hard fought, battle to the final seconds. I want Duke to win.

I want them as exhausted as we will likely be Saturday. Hopefully overconfident due to the venue as well.

I will root for North Carolina every single time they play Duke here on out. All these upstate New York Duke fans are the biggest D Bags i know. I hope they get what they deserve. They are worse than any Georgetown or Uconn fans i know.

I will root for North Carolina every single time they play Duke here on out. All these upstate New York Duke fans are the biggest D Bags i know. I hope they get what they deserve. They are worse than any Georgetown or Uconn fans i know.
I was at a dentist yesterday who is a huge USÇ fan. When getting into a discussion that went to sports naturally I brought up Syracuse and his response was "I hope they beat Duke this weekend" I can't stand Duke fans and their coach who get far more attention than deserved" He loves the Dome and thinks its a great place for sports. I was surprised for sure He then went on about carmelo and the Orange history wise. He mention GMAC as "the little whit boy who could shoot the three" He was surprised that he was a coach on the team now.And then he proceeded to prepare a cracked molar for a crown.

Beating duke on sat would take the sting out of this, I can't even watch the game tonight I am so upset.

UNC winning practically guarantees us the 1 seed in the East barring complete implosion of our Basketball team.

Go Tar Heels!

Briancuse said:
Beating duke on sat would take the sting out of this, I can't even watch the game tonight I am so upset.

I cant wait to watch it

I came home last night and I jumped right back into it. Watch the entire West Coast game and I felt a hell of a lot better than I did when i walked out of the dome.

I cant wait to watch it

I came home last night and I jumped right back into it. Watch the entire West Coast game and I felt a hell of a lot better than I did when i walked out of the dome.

I wish I could do that, after cuse looses I need a day or two to recover.

Im fine today, the Knicks doing nothing at the trade deadline has become my new source of frustration.

Im fine today, the Knicks doing nothing at the trade deadline has become my new source of frustration.

There is no need to make a trade to get the 7th or 8th spot and get swept in the first round. I am glad they didn't make a dumb panic move.

would take the sting off last nite a little bit. at least we'd both be coming off losses and all the talk wouldnt be about our loss. and most importantly would be hard for them to get east 1 with another L

Duke losing is good.

As for less sting on our loss?

... we made our bed and we should have to lay in it.

I want 6 overtimes tonight and for them to run their little dookie legs into stubs.

I want a hard fought, battle to the final seconds. I want Duke to win.

I want them as exhausted as we will likely be Saturday. Hopefully overconfident due to the venue as well.

True Blue, don't give up so easily! I go back and forth on this as well. I keep thinking the best thing for us is a Duke win, too!

There is no need to make a trade to get the 7th or 8th spot and get swept in the first round. I am glad they didn't make a dumb panic move.
I just want Felton off the team. The Felton/Shumpert trade for Collison/Bullock made all the sense in the world and is in line for our clearing space to team someone up with Melo vision.

Assuming we beat Duke Saturday, then I want Duke to win tonight, preferably in 3 OTs.

If Duke wins Saturday, then a Duke loss tonight is a good thing.

Go Heels! I'm over last night and can't wait until Saturday. At least we won't see stall ball for 40-45 minutes.

UNC winning practically guarantees us the 1 seed in the East barring complete implosion of our Basketball team.

Go Tar Heels!

It does? Don't think so. Louisville is going to play their way into consideration. If Virginia wins ACC and makes it to ACC finals, they have to be considered. What if MSU wins BiG10? Kansas the Big12?

The only thing that guarantees the 1 seed is SU winning

It does? Don't think so. Louisville is going to play their way into consideration. If Virginia wins ACC and makes it to ACC finals, they have to be considered. What if MSU wins BiG10? Kansas the Big12?

The only thing that guarantees the 1 seed is SU winning
It may not guarantee #1 in the East, but it would sure help.

I want 6 overtimes tonight and for them to run their little dookie legs into stubs.
There should never be another college game that goes to OT6.
3 or 4 tonight would be great, but even a single OT will be adequate for SU's needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom