Aaron Servais is seriously gonna get somebody killed | Syracusefan.com

Aaron Servais is seriously gonna get somebody killed

I would thank him for his time and ask him to leave tonight.
He's been playing hurt. If we had anyone else to play there, he'd probably be sitting.

He's been playing hurt. If we had anyone else to play there, he'd probably be sitting.

Not doubting the injury as we have been hearing this over and over this year but what exactly is his injury?

Not doubting the injury as we have been hearing this over and over this year but what exactly is his injury?
I don't know. I'm not on the staff. But I've seen him limping a number of times for a few weeks. I guess we could assume the ominous "lower body injury."

It's hard to slow down a speed rush when you're limping.

Is it regression or injury? Remembering back to 2018 felt really good about his future. Drop off is mind boggling. The whiff causing Morgan to leave the game was brutal.

That said, if the kid is playing through injury and doing best for his team, hard to blame him if nobody else can take the job.

Is it regression or injury? Remembering back to 2018 felt really good about his future. Drop off is mind boggling. The whiff causing Morgan to leave the game was brutal.

That said, if the kid is playing through injury and doing best for his team, hard to blame him if nobody else can take the job.
There was a play a few weeks ago he got beat on a sack or tackle for a loss and on the replay you could see when he tried to run after getting beat he barely wanted to put weight on one of his legs. He didn't look like someone that should be playing if there were any alternative.

There was a play a few weeks ago he got beat on a sack pr tackle for a loss and in the replay you could see when he tried to run after getting beat he barely wanted to put weight on one of his legs. He didn't look like someone that should be playing if there were any alternative.

hard to fault him for the effort and fighting through it.

Coaches have also messed with his weight (added and subtracting lbs depending on position)the last couple of seasons which Im sure has been hard on his body

I’m sorry but if he is so injured that he is continuously whiffing on guys in pass protection then there is no way even a 265lb Mark Petry isn’t a better option to protect the LIFE of our QB.

I’m sorry but if he is so injured that he is continuously whiffing on guys in pass protection then there is no way even a 265lb Mark Petry isn’t a better option to protect the LIFE of our QB.
Sports people love guys who gut it out but if I want to see someone physically limited in pain failing at sports, I'll go play something

Well considering we only have 5 Olines dudes cause elmore is hurt not sure what they can do at this point.

Move tinsdale to RT guard, Davis left guard, vet to RT tackle, bergeron left tackle ulloa to c. Move Elmore to fb for blocking. Allows more use te.
Again won’t happen but it’s an option that could work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom