ACC Action for Jan 27 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Action for Jan 27

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DUjN7bYU0AAgnO4.jpg

NC St and UNC to overtime.

Who on NC State fouled Cameron Johnson to tie it up for UNC?

I just tuned back to the game and I saw Johnson on the line. I sense, it was one those blue blood calls based on your comment..

This would be NC St. 4th top 25 win of the season (already have Duke, neutral Arizona, and Clemson).

today we play pitt (0-8) . to date we've played 7 ACC games. 2 against the top of the conference va and flst (0-2) and 5 against the bottom (3-2).

How the hell is Luke Maye suddenly an all american type player?

This would be NC St. 4th top 25 win of the season (already have Duke, neutral Arizona, and Clemson).
For the first time in a long time, NC State looks like a very well-coached team.

41KTZKrXucL.jpg

Someone said earlier this week that it may be better for NC St to have lost to Pitt. In retrospect, that may be the case. NC St is stealing a bid from somebody if it can finish reasonably.

For the first time in a long time, NC State looks like a very well-coached team.

41KTZKrXucL.jpg
I don't know what to make of this NC State team. They couldn't have looked worse getting destroyed by a mediocre ND team in South Bend, but they seem to show up for big games. I know Keatts is a good coach because that's the kind of game they would've blown in past years

Virginia up 9 early at Duke... 23-14

The fact that UNC was ranked 10th coming into today should be taken as either comforting or a joke.

Duke players starting to whine. Might just see the next Grayson Allen cheap shot if Duke doesn't go on a run.

The fact that UNC was ranked 10th coming into today should be taken as either comforting or a joke.

After the top 4 so far this year (Villanova, Virginia, Purdue and Duke), its a very hard chore trying to rank teams #5-#15... although UNC may have certainly got a bit of a blue blood bump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom