ACC Anonymous | Syracusefan.com

ACC Anonymous

I'd be willing to bet anything that the first comment on Syracuse (see below) came from someone at Wake Forest.

“That was a really physical group. We had a bunch of kids banged up after playing them. They have good linebackers and safeties. They have no one like Chandler Jones anymore, but it’s a good group of guys that run and hit."

I'd be willing to bet anything that the first comment on Syracuse (see below) came from someone at Wake Forest.

“That was a really physical group. We had a bunch of kids banged up after playing them. They have good linebackers and safeties. They have no one like Chandler Jones anymore, but it’s a good group of guys that run and hit."

Agree, I asked this on another forum and I agree it's probably wake. Give timing and mention of chandler.

Yet how many ACC coaches will discount the statement assuming Syracuse is not a good team. I expect to surprise a team or two in the ACC, especially Clemson because we play them first. HCSS's D has always been fast and hard hitting, aggressive and with more players and a deeper bench (I know, not NC material, but still much improved over the GROB era) I expect that we continue to be a very solid defensive unit, which probably wins a game or two for us.

Wow, I know this is anonymous, but some of the comments are really candid.

You gotta figure that SU and Pitt supplied some of the quotes on each other, if not the bulk of them. But which ones?