ACC $$$ for FY20 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ACC $$$ for FY20

I hope the ACC can get a bowl upgrade. We need 3 consistent Top 15 teams every year to push ahead of the Big 12
IMHO, we need to Coastal to stop being so equal. Miami needs to decide they want to win again.

Actually, FSU needs to decide that they want to win again, too.

Oklahoma to the B1G.
The Big XII would have to implode first so the Grant of Rights disappears. Same thing for Texas to the ACC getting another "ND Deal".

The Big XII would have to implode first so the Grant of Rights disappears. Same thing for Texas to the ACC getting another "ND Deal".
If Oklahoma wanted out they would negotiate an exit out.
The GOR have never been tested in court and the point of them is to prevent a threat of leaving. Once the mind is made up they aren’t stopping anyone.

Plus the Big XII deal expires after 2026.
That isn’t a long time like the ACC GOR which expire after 2035.

Plus Oklahoma would only be forfeiting their broadcast rights for their home games. They aren’t going to the Big Ten but the GOR isn’t going to scare them it’s the fact the Big Ten doesn’t want them.

In 2010 Oklahoma applied to the PAC-12 they were turned down. It was going to be Oklahoma and Oklahoma State together to Pac-14 but the PAC-12 didn’t want them. So they about faced and just realized that while they have a lot of value as a program they aren’t as valuable as that thought without Texas to the PAC-12.

If I was the Big Ten and I can’t get Texas or an ACC school then an Oklahoma and Kansas package is the best case for them.
Oklahoma gives their West division a stud football program and rivals for Nebraska and Wisconsin.

Plus Kansas gives them a legit basketball power.