Wake Forest at Florida State RSN Noon
Boston College at Syracuse ACCN 2 PM
Duke at NC State ESPN 4 PM
North Carolina at Virginia ESPN 6 PM

Sunday, February 14
Pitt at Georgia Tech ACCN 4 PM
Miami at Notre Dame ACCN 6 PM

1613060571512.png

you look at this 4-2 means 9-7 thats probably 5-6th at worst in the ACC. 5-1 while a reach ifs 10-6 and thats probably top 3-4. 3-3 / 8-8 and we stay right at that 7-9 line.

Rooting for

Florida State over WF - FSU loss is bad for the entire ACC
NC State over Duke - Bury Duke and make SU wins over NCST look better
Virginia over UNC - Better for ACC if UVA wins and UNC loss is good for SU
Miami over ND - Bury ND (and do not lose to them at home)

Georgia Tech lost last night and is 9-7 and 5-5 in conference. Are they cooked if they lose @ Clemson and home to Pitt?

Is it best for SU if they split - lose to Clemson and beat Pitt?

Clemson 74, Tech 72.

Tech had a 1 point lead w/8 seconds. Alvarado misses 2 FT's.

Honor banks in a 3 at the buzzer.

Last edited:
Help me here. What would be better for us, Georgia Tech or Clemson winning?Didn't we need a Tech win tonight?

Help me here. What would be better for us, Georgia Tech or Clemson winning?Didn't we need a Tech win tonight?
I guess Clemson winning could help if we could reschedule our home game with them or beat them in the acct.

The postponement follows a positive test, subsequent quarantining, and contact tracing within the Virginia Tech men’s basketball program.

As much as we usually struggle against Virginia, UNC is absolutely clueless on offense against them, a lot.

Duke is going to beat us.
They are still very athletic. I’m hoping the zone might mess them up a little. We should be able to score, but both teams can be hard to figure.

With Georgia Tech and Notre Dame those are two teams hovering around 500 that are very good

i’m thinking we route for Pittsburgh because we play them twice and we want to keep them out of a quad three loss and I’m not sure between Miami and Notre Dame who we’d really want!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom