Tuesday, February 13
North Carolina at Syracuse ESPN 7 PM
Pitt at Virginia ACCN 7 PM
Louisville at Boston College ACCN 9 PM
Florida State at Virginia Tech ESPNU 9 PM

Wednesday, February 14
Miami at Clemson ESPN 7 PM
Georgia Tech at Notre Dame ACCN 7 PM

Jay Will chitting on Scheyer as hard as he possibly could without outright saying it hahaha

The more I watch Scheyer, the more I’m glad we have Red. They have a tendency to go through the motions on both ends of the court. Filipowski doesn’t always play to his strengths. I don’t ever see Scheyer get after anyone.

Hunter Sallis playing his way into the 1st round! Dude is a baller

Kansas getting destroyed by Texas Tech on ESPN. Down 18 with about 15 minutes left

Kansas is not close to being a number one seed. I can see them getting bounced early in the tournament. They lack perimeter shooting. Self just got two technicals and is tossed.

Kansas getting destroyed by Texas Tech on ESPN. Down 18 with about 15 minutes left

Kansas is not close to being a number one seed. I can see them getting bounced early in the tournament. They lack perimeter shooting. Self just got two technicals and is tossed.
TBF, a poster on our board noted they were minus 2 starters, both nominees for DPOY, and one of them is their leading scorer. They still may not have won, but they might not have lost as badly.

Nijel Pack held scoreless……that doesn’t happen often. Or ever

wonder if Laranaga gonna stick around after this year

Can you believe that GA tech is in the very bottom of ACC (15th) and has only three wins. Three wins are against UNC, Duke and Clemson. They also have the best ACC record (3-1 or 75%) against top 25. The next best record is UNC's 3-2 (60%).

Miami completely collapsed down the stretch against Clemson. They were ahead by 6 with 9 minutes to go and ended up losing by 17.

Funny given they’ve been the opposite the prior two years in turning around deficits into wins

wonder if Laranaga gonna stick around after this year
Looking more and more like he'll retire. He was sitting on the bench in disgust instead of in the team huddle during TOs against us. I was stunned to see that, especially since he was one of Terry Holland's assistants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom