Wednesday, November 16
Michigan vs Pitt ESPNU 6 PM
Southern Indiana @ Notre Dame ACCN 8 PM

Thursday, November 17
Old Dominion vs Virginia Tech ESPN2 2 PM
Northern Illinois @ Georgia Tech ACCN 8 PM
VCU vs Pitt ESPN2 7 PM

Last edited:
Look for the Virginia-Northern Iowa game to be cancelled tonight. There was a shooting on the Grounds last night. Three dead. Several wounded. Early, unconfirmed reports, say the victims were all members of the football team. The University is locked down, as well as much of the town. It's a tough time.

Edit to add: Reports now say the shooter was a former member of the football team.

Last edited:
Look for the Virginia-Northern Iowa game to be cancelled tonight. There was a shooting on the Grounds last night. Three dead. Several wounded. Early, unconfirmed reports, say the victims were all members of the football team. The University is locked down, as well as much of the town. It's a tough time.
Very sad to hear.

Last edited:

Edit to ad: Reports now say the shooter was a former member of the football team.

Wow. That’s horrible.

All the latest shooting info is here:

All the latest shooting info is here:

That’s the OT board that most can’t access. Since at least one player has been confirmed to be a football player, I’m going to start a thread on the football board.

That’s the OT board that most can’t access. Since at least one player has been confirmed to be a football player, I’m going to start a thread on the football board.

Or just move the existing thread from OT to Football.

Whatever you think is best.

Didn't know there was still an OT board. Is it more secretive than the pay side?

Yes, it was moved a couple years ago to a place far far away. If you want in, you need to be given access, given the link, and learn the secret handshake.
I'll pass for now but thank you.

BC losing to Maine with 7 mins to go.

Down goes the eagles

BC misses the front end of a one and one, Maine misses two layup attempts, all in the last minute.

Maine hits 2 FT's in the last 12 seconds to win the appearance game 69-64

Yes, it was moved a couple years ago to a place far far away. If you want in, you need to be given access, given the link, and learn the secret handshake.
EPdXanEW4Ac_CRb.jpg

Are they calling for Leonard "Overrated" Hamilton's head yet?

And, FYI, I know it's not the ACC, but FAU, as 12.5 point underdogs, beat Florida.

Jamie Dixon and #15 TCU in a dogfight with NW St after an 11 pt win over Lamar and a 1 pt win over UAPB

I understand it helps come selection sunday if we're in a strong conference and all but I really could care less if the rest of the league wins or not in these games. I enjoy seeing them lose in fact.

Jamie Dixon and #15 TCU in a dogfight with NW St after an 11 pt win over Lamar and a 1 pt win over UAPB
One thing people don't talk about enough is that there are six Texas schools ranked in the top 25. A lot of those kids are from Texas and that's one area that Cuse has made no inroads. NYC just ain't what it used to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom