Pitt at Clemson ACCN 7 PM
Virginia Tech at Syracuse ESPNU 7 PM
NC State at Florida State ESPN2 9 PM
Wake Forest at Notre Dame ACCN 9 PM

Wednesday, February 28
Louisville at Duke ACCN 7 PM
Virginia at Boston College ESPNU 9 PM

Just sayin'

UVA is 11-6 in conference but has forgotten how to score. Their next three @ BC; @ Duke and GaTech.

NCST is 9-7 in the ACC. Its next four are @ FSU, @ UNC, Duke and @ Pitt

Three-way tie with UVA and Pitt would work

Just sayin'

UVA is 11-6 in conference but has forgotten how to score. Their next three @ BC; @ Duke and GaTech.

I assume Syracuse wins that because they are 2-1 versus 1-1 and 1-2?

Interesting week of games - Pitt at Clemson could be interesting and we better not sleep on Va Tech. Struggling road teams seem to get healthy against our D. I think we will have trouble defending them.

Interesting week of games - Pitt at Clemson could be interesting and we better not sleep on Va Tech. Struggling road teams seem to get healthy against our D. I think we will have trouble defending them.
We have trouble defending everyone. We are the third worst defensive team in the ACC. We will have to try and win another game in the 80’s

RJ Davis is absolutely unconscious…..just hit 4 three pointers in under 2 minutes! Currently has 39 points and is 7/9 from 3

****hard to believe just last game at UVA he was 1/14 (1/8 from 3)

Last edited:
We loss to GT, almost blew a 29 pt lead to ND and barley beat Lville at home. Better not sleep on anyone

Last edited:
Just sayin'

UVA could easily lose the next three games. BC and Duke are road games. And GaTech is a giant killer and becomes pretty good lately.

Wake looks like ass tonight @ND.
they are confused as hell vs a real basic undersized 2-3 zone. not sure why ND went away from it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom