ACC Games Week 7 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games Week 7

NC Qb could be really hurt. Concussion?

If he's out, they're down to 1 QB. Granted, it's the one with the most experience, but it's also the one they put on the bench in favor of a true freshman.

On the bright side for UNC, their RB looks really good. As does their defense.

Going to be more interesting than I originally thought next weekend.

If he's out, they're down to 1 QB. Granted, it's the one with the most experience, but it's also the one they put on the bench in favor of a true freshman.

On the bright side for UNC, their RB looks really good. As does their defense.

Going to be more interesting than I originally thought next weekend.
It’ll be close, the type of game we Should win but will be tight and maybe lose.

They just need to run it

I'm not sure if UNC is better than I thought or VT worse.

The point is that weak teams could win their home games if the players are motivated enough. That is what happened to SU against Pittsburgh. We thought it would be an easy win because we overachieved in the Clemson game.

Nice win by VT. NC fumbled the game away. They were one yard away from putting the game away but fumbled in the end zone. VT’s QB ran wild on the winning drive. Dungey might have success running the ball next week. I hope NC may have lingering effects from a loss like this.

so explain up 18-14 why kelly doesnt know to go for 2? is he is a terrible in game coach.

Pitt holding Nd to 19 means we can beat ND if we play a complete game on offense.. i dont think our D can hold ND to 30 though

Covert or not on a two pointer and he still loses on a TD. But if he kicks the XP then he still can win with a FG if Pitt scores a TD unless Pitt converts a two pointer. The probability dictates ND kicking the XP because the odds favor an XP over a two point conversion in both cases.

Covert or not on a two pointer and he still loses on a TD. But if he kicks the XP then he still can win with a FG if Pitt scores a TD unless Pitt converts a two pointer. The probability dictates ND kicking the XP because the odds favor an XP over a two point conversion in both cases.
wrong. way to think.. go for 2 to go up 6 so you force a made conversion and a Fg still ties you at 21 if you miss. one way gives you a chance if the other team does only 1 thing correc and you do nothing the rest of the game.

wrong. way to think.. go for 2 to go up 6 so you force a made conversion and a Fg still ties you at 21 if you miss. one way gives you a chance if the other team does only 1 thing correc and you do nothing the rest of the game.

So you're banking on a missed PAT? okee-dokee.

no but you have to maximize chances to win. not going for 2 that late throws 1 chance out the window for no reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom