ACC Games Week 7 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games Week 7

When you play against Notre Dame you play against 11 players are on the field and the number of referees around the field also

Will go downgo down to the 20 yard line and on fourth down with 20 seconds left and will make a field goal LOL

Well, here comes the refs to save the Irish. That may be the weakest PI call I've seen all year.

this crew is better than the god awful crew we had vs pitt last week

When you play against Notre Dame you play against 11 players are on the field and the number of referees around the field also
Refs have thrown some nice blocks out there today

I thought the PI was the right call. He wrapped the left arm to get leverage to knock away the ball with the right hand. They call that all the time.

I don't think they called the defensive hold on the TD. That was plain as day. Didn't become a thing because of the perfect TD throw and catch.

Force Pickett to throw the ball and you'll give yourself a shot to win. Pitt has no passing game. That's what Ward should have done last week.

Ending just like this is best case scenario.

1. Pitt keeps it close, which makes us feel better that we didn't lose the worst team in the world.
2. ND wins, so they can be undefeated when we play them.
3. Pitt loses by 5 so the kicker (who missed 2 FGs) can feel shame. Because I think I strongly dislike him.

And Pitt +21 :p

What a dumbass time to fake.

You either go for it or punt. They will be all over the fake, and it will be much less effective then simply going for it

This Pitt QB just did the best Nunes impression on downs 1-3 I’ve ever seen.

Remarkable - 1st down runs backward for 14 yard loss.

2nd down duck fluttered to covered WR.

3rd down looks to have thrown an illegal forward pass after crossing over the LOS and stepping back behind it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom