ACC Games Week 7 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Games Week 7

Ok, Pitt loses close on the road against an undefeated CFP contender. That's a perception boost for SU

Ending just like this is best case scenario.

1. Pitt keeps it close, which makes us feel better that we didn't lose the worst team in the world.
2. ND wins, so they can be undefeated when we play them.
3. Pitt loses by 5 so the kicker (who missed 2 FGs) can feel shame. Because I think I strongly dislike him.

You win!

Ok, Pitt loses close on the road against an undefeated CFP contender. That's a perception boost for SU
Pitt stinks. Notre Dame is overrated. We have ourselves to blame for last week. The Irish can be beaten in NYC. Perception boosts = wins. Period.

Amazing how bad Pitts offense looks when you dont give them 6+ yards a carry. Their offense on those last two drives was abysmal.

Pitt stinks. Notre Dame is overrated. We have ourselves to blame for last week. The Irish can be beaten in NYC. Perception boosts = wins. Period.
True, just trying to make myself feel better about that awful loss last week.

We can win every game left on the schedule.

True, just trying to make myself feel better about that awful loss last week.

We can win every game left on the schedule.
Completely agree. Seven days later and I’m still surly.

so explain up 18-14 why kelly doesnt know to go for 2? is he is a terrible in game coach.

Pitt holding Nd to 19 means we can beat ND if we play a complete game on offense.. i dont think our D can hold ND to 30 though

people need to watch more games.. you cant go by just score watching.

Pitt was in the game vs PSU and imploded on the score but physically was just as good. they beat GT, we had the game vs them and they really outplayed ND most of this game.

dumb plays cause teams to lose sometimes more than playing well.

pitts dumb, the coach is dumber but they have more talent than we do.

Pitt was in the game vs PSU and imploded on the score but physically was just as good. they beat GT, we had the game vs them and they really outplayed ND most of this game.

No they don't. Syracuse coaching lost the game last week. Had nothing to do with talent. If Ward adjusted to the run D and forced them to pass through the air, it's a different game. Two of their touchdowns came on defensive breakdowns. One came on a non call.

I hate Brian Kelly with a passion
2k1yow.jpg

The Pitt loss is now not as bad.
We should have won that game but our fanbase reacted when we lost to Rutgers in 2002.
It wasn’t an WTH loss. It was a peer game we should have won.

Pitt is just the most unpredictable and mysterious program in college football, and they have been this way for the past 15 or so years.

On any given day, they can lose to a MAC or FCS team, or beat a Top 5 team.

I agree. Both SU and Notre Dame have the same flaw- defense has big holes. But our offense is better than that of Notre Dame. If Dungey stays healthy on the game day, we should beat Notre Dame by at least 7 points.

He didn't kick in the dome this year. We played at Heinz Field (which is arguably the worst field to kick on in football). Even more ridiculous that he missed those vs. ND.

You are right. I stand corrected on the location, but correct on the observation. I was rooting for Pitt this week and against them last week.

Pretty smart post. That RB Collison is way better than any of our backs.

Pretty smart post. That RB Collison is way better than any of our backs.

Isn’t Ollison a Rochester kid, and didn’t we go after him pretty hard?

Isn’t Ollison a Rochester kid, and didn’t we go after him pretty hard?

I thought they said he was from Niagara Falls. I don’t know if we recruited him, but he would have made a huge difference in our backfield IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom