ACC Greatest Player Bracket | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Greatest Player Bracket

This has been the best part of being homebound. Such a nice distraction from what's on the news. Damn, that was impressive. There's no wrong answer, but I'm pulling for Pearl. Plus, him being a 13 seed was a travesty.

I am a bit confused for them to consider Pearl, DC, Owens, and Melo all "ACC" players. Ok Cause is in the ACC now, but didn't someone broke Moten's Big East scoring title this year? So why would Moten still be in the BE record book if he's an ACC player now? Is there some sort of easy to understand rules what gets transferred to ACC and what gets left behind?

I am a bit confused for them to consider Pearl, DC, Owens, and Melo all "ACC" players. Ok Cause is in the ACC now, but didn't someone broke Moten's Big East scoring title this year? So why would Moten still be in the BE record book if he's an ACC player now? Is there some sort of easy to understand rules what gets transferred to ACC and what gets left behind?
Its not a formula upon which society is founded. Its just fun.

Its not a formula upon which society is founded. Its just fun.
leave it to our board here to find some who still dont get it...

SMH...

I'm still voting for DC to win it all, even if he doesn't want it. I just wish Pearl had made it to the finals.

I'm still voting for DC to win it all, even if he doesn't want it. I just wish Pearl had made it to the finals.
DC was the best SU player I have seen in my lifetime. Melo was great, but DC added blocked shots and ferocity.
I think if Billy had a little more Detroit or Baltimore hardness in him, he might have been the best ever.

DC was the best SU player I have seen in my lifetime. Melo was great, but DC added blocked shots and ferocity.
I think if Billy had a little more Detroit or Baltimore hardness in him, he might have been the best ever.
I mean, he and DC were close, but that’s a lot to ask.