ACC Media Day: Oct 24 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Media Day: Oct 24

It’s the former.
It’s always been 2 players per team.

Nothing against Chewie, but - if he’s one of the 3 guys being considered, but only 2 can go, then it’s Tyus & Frank all day, and it’s not even close.

Regardless, Chewy is VERY well spoken. One of the latest videos at the Melo Center by I forget interviewing him on the prospects of the season was impressive.

1) I've never heard anybody who's played college basketball who regrets it. Shabazz Napier aside, most of the whining about the poor exploited college athletes comes from fans and high school kids who haven't yet been fortunate enough to experience college.

2) Speaking of poor exploited college athletes, here's OttoMets back on his annual high horse, giving a big '[Expletive Deleted] You' to Kent Syverud and every other college president who allows the leagues to pull college students out of class on a Wednesday to show their faces at this worthless press event. Great look, guys: with a game tomorrow and classes going on in the middle of the semester, let's force a college kid to fly on a plane for an unpaid promotional appearance to earn you some more money. You're pimps. You're ruining college athletics and will be to blame when it all comes crashing down.

I wouldn’t mind having Charlotte just not Greensboro. Like it or not we are still visitors and there are still large portions of fan bases/schools close to Charlotte. Aside from all the NC schools, Charlottesville is less than 4.5 hrs and Blacksburg is around 2.5.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom