ACC Media Days: Wed. July 18 and Thurs. July 19, Charlotte | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Media Days: Wed. July 18 and Thurs. July 19, Charlotte

It appears a certain reporter from WRAL is quite smitten with young Eric. :p
I took it as he's a good QB. The nerdy girl, is cuse - where there's more than meets the eye.

Or she watches a lot of the Hallmark channel.

Or she has a thing for Freddie Prinze Jr’s biggest hit:

v1.bTsxMTIwNDMwODtqOzE3ODE0OzEyMDA7MTEyNTsxNTAw

Why?
He has been nothing but reactionary in his time as commissioner.

We have the lowest payout as a conference in P5, we gave away too much in the Notre Dame deal, we are the last P5 conference to get its own network (and it is at a time when everyone is dropping cable), he did nothing to UNC for the worst cheating scandal in history but yet punished Syracuse for a minor transgression. That's just a few things I have issue with.

Sorry if long-winded.

Last edited:

We have the lowest payout as a conference in P5, we gave away too much in the Notre Dame deal, we are the last P5 conference to get its own network (and it is at a time when everyone is dropping cable), he did nothing to UNC for the worst cheating scandal in history but yet punished Syracuse for a minor transgression. That's just a few things I have issue with.

Sorry if long winded.
Excellent points!

Sorry if long-winded.

how did we give too much to ND? I never understand that point. thats the crown jewel of all college teams in terms of television. If they are forced to join a conference at some point they are coming to the ACC. They play our teams yearly and are a university with fantastic academic standing.

I would argue we're lucky to have them.

If the reporter had been a straight guy, you would have seen it as I did... Tskk, tskk...
I took it as he's a good QB. The nerdy girl, is cuse - where there's more than meets the eye.

Dino on the Oline:
Best since he's been here.
Enough depth to go 7 or 8 deep.
Can play "Big ball"
Run in the endzone
Help our defense
Huge advantage
One of the keys to the season

If we can't get in the endzone with a Graduate Sr. starter from a P5 SEC school, a 3-year starter and 2 other starters, all close or over 300lbs, then I will be hugely disappointed.

Last edited:
Dungey said he's 'really' excited about the young WR's. Though he wouldn't say if he thought anyone would step up this year he sure thought in the next couple of years they would. He seemed genuinely excited about them.

He was clearly on strict orders not to say to much. Lets hope it happens sooner.

Babers said "we've got some young talented people at the WR position"

"Moe Neal will be exclusively at tail back"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors